HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PAULANN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I hope you are having a Blessed day,
GOD knew you would be a joy to everyone you meet
you are beautiful inside and outside
I'm so blessed to have you in my life.
I love you 馃槞

Super Moderator
Happy birthday Paulann. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Registered
Happy Birthday, Paulann! So glad I "met" you this year. You are a breath of fresh air on the forum.

Reactions: edelweiss

Premium Member
Happy Birthday Paulann! Hope you are enjoying your special day.

Premium Member
Happy, Happy Birthday, dear Paulann! I had no idea we share the same birthday. I send you love, & joy on this "isolated of all birthdays" but knowing we share this day makes it all the more special. We are doing a low-key b-day, but hopeful that we can celebrate next yr. in a more "celebratory" way. My love to you!

Premium Member
Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes. This has been a birthday like no other - "lock-down". I usually love going to dinner at a restaurant in Half Moon Bay for my birthday & after dinner sitting on the beach and enjoying a beautiful sun set with a glass of wine and family. Hopefully next year. This year was very low key.

I am so thankful for each and every one of my special SM family. You have provided encouragement, prayers, laughs, wisdom, and love. All with perfect timing - Just when I need them most! Yes this is a family....and I am so thankful to be a part of it. Looking forward to many more years with each and everyone of you! With much love ~ Paulann

Reactions: jsbrook
1 - 9 of 9 Posts