Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet Baby girl..............You are 3 years old today. </span>

<span style="color:#ff0000">It seems like only yesterday that you came into our hearts and our home. And now today you are 3 years old. WOW! Where has the time gone? Mommy and Daddy love you with all our heart. You make our life and our home complete. I love you, I love you, I love you.......~Mommy

·
Registered
117 Posts
Happy Birthday Sassy! You are now as old as *TINK* . We hope you have a fun day with Mommy and Daddy! Did you get any fun gifts?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY!!!

now sass can join park with the 3 yr olds.

i know im supposed to me studying

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Happy Birthday Sassy!!!!!!!

Sorry, I don't know how to do animations. Miko does want to ask Sassy if the treats get any better when you turn 3....he has 5 more months to go till he is 3 yrs old as well!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Well, Sassy I thought you were so special I started another thread for your birthday! (didn't see this one
) Anyway, have a great day and make mommy and daddy carry you around everywhere.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone. Sassy is being a SPOILED little girl today. She woke mommy up with birthday kisses and for some reason she was very kissy kissy kissy and even more kissy this morning. Then she got her normal tummy rub and mommy sang Happy Birthday to her. She kissy kissy the mommy through the entire song
At breakfast mommy gave the birthday girl one of her favorite chicken jerky treats. (Sassy never gets treats that early.) Mommy has lots in store for her today.

WOW! You should hear my mommy today....she can't say this enough.
~Sassy

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sassy has 2 Birthday threads going.

What a SPOILED MALTESE

1 - 20 of 39 Posts