Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my baby girl is 7. It seems like just a year ago she was a puppy. Time really does fly. My precious Zoe, you have brought me seven years of such happiness and joy. You brought laughter back into my life. You are my first...the original. You are the one who is totally in tune with me. And when you look at me, you look deep into my eyes with such love it makes me melt. Forgive all the mistakes I've made in my ignorance. I didn't know a thing about dogs, let alone Maltese when you came into my life. You were the reason I came to this forum so I could learn. You are the one who started my dream...my passion. I owe you so much. I love you my Zoe girl. :heart:

(I have yet to find where the calender is on this new format and so I haven't added any of my babies birthdays this year)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Crystal, God sent you love in the form of a little white fluffy named Zoe ,if you wouldn't have gotten precious Zoe we would not have gotten to know you,:tender: It amazes me how God uses our babies. Zoe awntie loves you and wishes you many wonderful and healthy years with mommy and grandpa and grandma:cheer:HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY SWEET ZOE:cheer:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Zoe, you are beautiful & special to bring laughter back to your house!
Happy Birthday little girl---and many, many more! Enjoy your day!
:wub: kitzel kisses

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::smootch::smootch::drinkup::tender::tender::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Happy Birthday Sweet Zoe....from your cousins, CeeCee and Rain

We LOVE You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Zoe you're seven!!?? I can't believe it! You look great!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with your brother and sister and I hope mommy gives you some extra special treats when they aren't looking ;-) Big hugs and kisses from your auntie Edith and boy pal Aolani :)

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Happy, happy birthday Zoe!!!!

You are a sweetheart and a beauty!!!

Have a wonderful day with your Mommy and sis and bro!

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet Zoe! I can't believe you are 7 years old. What joy you have given your Mommy. What a special love you have for each other. You are such a good girl. I hope you had a wonderful day sweetheart. Sending lots of love, kisses and hugs.:wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
FYI Crystal~You can access Calendar by clicking on Quick Links to the left of Log Out. Calendars is the last item on the list that pops up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts