Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are so HAPPY to tell you that today Lisi turns 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is hard to believe that she was diagnosed w/a rare cancer before her 8th birthday! I just prayed at first that we would celebrate that 8th b-day together. . . and the story continues by God's sweet grace. So join w/us in this little (or in this case BIG) life celebration!
When I told Lisi it was her b-day she just quoted Mark Twain:

"Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE SPUNKY WHITE MOUSE Television Output device Television set Wood Home appliance
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Wood Fawn
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Toy dog

Reactions: Coster

Registered
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISI !!!!! What a Special Beautiful Day for a Beautiful Girl!!!! What a Sweet Sweet Darling! You are so pretty and Precious! So Happy! Enjoy All your Yummies your Mom has in store for you! I Just Love Your Gorgeous Pictures! You are so Cute!!!!! Happy Birthday and Barks from Cody Too!!!馃惥馃槝

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Dee & Cody! Lisi is looking forward to vanilla ice-cream today! :D TX is VERY hot & lots of wildfires around so we may all have a helping . . . or two! The pups know that "birthday" means treats of some kind that are special. It is amazing to me how very many vocabulary words they know. We are into spelling stuff now, except as we are aging we are forgetting our spelling. As they say in Winne the Pooh, "our spelling is getting wobbly." :)

Reactions: Coster

Registered
Bella (mom = Fahreen)
It is hard to believe that she was diagnosed w/a rare cancer before her 8th birthday! I just prayed at first that we would celebrate that 8th b-day together. . . and the story continues by God's sweet grace. So join w/us in this little (or in this case BIG) life celebration!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE SPUNKY WHITE MOUSE View attachment 276348 View attachment 276349 View attachment 276350
Happy birthday Lisi!! Enjoy your day and ice cream!
Its amazing to me how many words our Bella recognizes, and how much association she can make! Wow wow wow! These lil furballs are so smart!
Have a fun day and stay cool in this heat!

Registered
WOW! you certainly deserve your Vanilla Ice Cream on your very special 11th Birthday!! So happy that you are doing so well! Love from Laci (who is a very tiny Yorkie) and her Mom.

Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
Happy birthday sweetie. You are an amazing bundle of surprises. Enjoy your ice cream.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lisi's b-day pawty photos!

Attachments

Reactions: wkomorow and Coster

Registered
Wow!!! What a beautiful Puppy Party! If I lived near you Cody and I would be right there with You and Lisi Celebrating!! Love Love everything about her party ! Her party dress her yummies and balloons and all! Absolute beautiful photo with you and your husband along with Lisi and Kitzel!!! You did a great job! Your pups are so lucky to have you! Lisi must have enjoyed her dessert too! Love Kitzel too what a face!!

Registered
Oh how beautiful Sandi!! And so happy that Lisi and the rest of you enjoyed her 11th Birthday Party!! All of you look so wonderful and thanks for sharing the Happy Celebration!!

Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
Yay, it鈥檚 Lisi鈥檚 birthday 馃コ馃コ馃コ馃コ happy birthday to the princess 馃帀馃拹馃コ we love you so much!! A beautiful birthday party to the most beautiful girl in the world 馃Υ馃崠馃Υ That party looked like sooo much fun!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is Lisi's purse---hand painted by Barbara Brem at Nationals some years ago! Lisi let's me use it when the need arises! :) Barbara did a fantastic job of capturing Lisi's spirit!

Attachments

Reactions: wkomorow

Premium Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE SPUNKY WHITE MOUSE View attachment 276348 View attachment 276349 View attachment 276350
Aww! She's just so precious! So glad you still have her! God bless!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts