·
Registered
4,515 Posts
woo hoo, happy b'day

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OOOHHHH YOU CAN HAVE TWO CAKES! AAAAHAHAHAHA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACI AND TRACI'S HUBBY!!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Happy Birthday to Traci and Hubby. Hope you both have a wonderful day.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Thanks ya'll!!!

It has not been a very happy day though!
I am sick. I ended up going to the clinic early this morning...he didn't think it was the full out flu b/c I had no temp, strep test came back negative...he labeled it a possible sinus infection with the "crud"! Anyway, I am on a strong dose of antibiotics and Tamiflu. We have had flu, stomach virus, and strep going through the schools bad around here. At least it is not the stomach virus! I can handle just about anything but that!

I am doped up on cold meds and hubby and I are going to go out to eat and to Sam's and stuff anyway. If it was JUST my birthday, we would stay home, but I hate to ruin his too.

Anyway, thanks again for the warm wishes!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Feb 12 2005, 03:13 PM
Thanks ya'll!!!

It has not been a very happy day though!
I am sick. I ended up going to the clinic early this morning...he didn't think it was the full out flu b/c I had no temp, strep test came back negative...he labeled it a possible sinus infection with the "crud"! Anyway, I am on a strong dose of antibiotics and Tamiflu. We have had flu, stomach virus, and strep going through the schools bad around here. At least it is not the stomach virus! I can handle just about anything but that!

I am doped up on cold meds and hubby and I are going to go out to eat and to Sam's and stuff anyway. If it was JUST my birthday, we would stay home, but I hate to ruin his too.

Anyway, thanks again for the warm wishes!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35044
[/QUOTE]
Happyb birthday are you 21 again this year?
~ Denise

1 - 14 of 14 Posts