Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though it is officially tomorrow...(8th)...I wanted to be the first to wish Toby a

HAPPY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great party and gets lots of great stuff!!!! Take lots of pictures mom....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
TLUNN-ahahhahaah you crack me up!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY!

Share that cake too! It looks yummi!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww that was adorable...I can't wait to see pictures!
And please get a digital camera! LOL

·
Registered
660 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Dec 8 2004, 01:31 PM
Thanks guys for the Happy Birthdays!  Mommy is letting me type this since I am a Big One Year Old! 

My party was very much fun!  I surprised Mommy with how good I was too.  I didn't bark at anyone and I even slept on Mommy's friend's lap for over 2 hours--I was exhausted 'cause me, Wally and Aaden played a lot.  I also didn't pee in the house!  Yeah ME!

Mommy took pictures of the cake she made.  It looked exactly like me--there are some pictures that she took of me with the cake. 
  Mommy was so up set when she had to cut the cake--she said she was cutting all her hard work!  Mommy also made me my own cake--it was YUMMY!  I'll tell mommy to post the pics after she gets them developed--she is so in the dark ages without a digital camera! 
  She also make some cookies in the shape of bones and some candy that looked like little Milkbones--they smelled good.  She served the treats out of a dog bowl--that was funny!

I got lots of presents too!  Some I had to share with Wally, but that was okay 'cause he shares with me.  I got two sweaters from Mommy and Daddy, Wally got a hedgehog toy from Mommy and Daddy so he didn't feel left out, we got some Pupperonis from mommy's sister's MIL, some homemade doggie treats, a bag of doggie toys, and more doggie treats from Mommy's BIL, Milkbones from Mommy's best friend, Doggie treats and doggie jerky from Mommy's good friend, Mommy's brother, Mom and Dad gave me a little dog and gift card from Petsmart (have you seen those advertised on tv?), 2 rawhides and something else that I can't think of right now.  It was present city on Saturday.

Anyways, I am tired after all this typing--I'll remind Mommy to post the pics after she gets the pics developed!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21305
[/QUOTE]
Happy Birthday!! Don't eat too much cake.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww what a fun day he must have had. happy b day again toby!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts