Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember our dear sweet Heini---& Rebecca from Germany---He was an enigma! We have remained friends w/Becky & she sent this special box for Christmas for Lisi & Kitzi! How very special to stay connected to friends around the globe first acquainted through our SM family:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,667 Posts
That is gorgeous. Tied blankets?

·
Premium Member
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes!
Lisi loved ripping off the paper from the package---she hasn't done that in a while! It was fun to see her get "into the spirit." I made a few videos for my own fun! I miss so many people who used to be on SM!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Beautiful blankets Sandi!! And yes, I do remember Becky and was wondering whether or not she ever got another Maltese or not??? How nice that the two of you have kept up all of these years.

·
Premium Member
17,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, she actually hasn't but I hold out hope! She was such a good dog Mommie! She & Heini had a bond like none other I have witnessed. She apparently can't have a dog where she lives now so that limits things too.
Yes, I love it that we can stay connected. I miss so many who were on SM, but a lot of them have moved over to FB so there is still a little connection, but not like here.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Beautiful blankets that Becky made. I also hope one day she gets another maltese.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Sandi, The friendships made through SM are truly a very special gift.
I can't tell you how it warms my heart to see pictures of how well Lisi is doing - She may be tiny but she sure is "mighty"! :wub:
Love the customized pillows. What a special gift! :heart:

"Life is good - Life with a Maltese is better!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts