Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try to make this short but I wanted to share my happiness with everyone!
Several happy things happened to me today!!!

1. I got a $100 bonus (unexpected) from my empolyers! I have been making a big effort to work on potty training with my almost 3 year old charge. She has made great strides and is almost 100%. Her parents wanted to thank me for helping with this so I got the bouns...The great part about it is I had to get renters' insurance to renew my lease and it cost $95 a year that I hadn't planned for...YIPEE! Insurance is covered!

2. I started training Bella to go potty outside this week and so far I could only get her to pee outside (she is perfect on the pads but I want her to be trained on both). Today she peed and took a few steps and pooped! I had a little party right there in the grass! YIPEE!!!

3. I got a package from my best friend -- he lives about 4 hours away. He sent PEEPS (the very best candy!) and M&Ms! YIPEE!

I hope everyone else is having a great day!

Nicolle

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Awww!! It sounds like you had a GREAT day!!!! I hope you have a great weekend too!! :D Congrats on the outside potty, raise, and the marshmallow Peeps!!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
YAY FOR A GOOD DAY!

1. 100 dollar bonus sounds nice! Maybe I'll steal your job whenever I get one
What do you do? I'm guessing something about child care buuuuuut yeah.

2. YAY FOR BELLA! SHES SO CUTE.

3. Peeps + M&Ms =

·
Registered
894 Posts
Fantastic start to the weekend!! Congrats on your bonus, isn't it nice to be appreciated??

Bella, "Good Potty", from Sisse!! That's what we tell Sis!!

Peeps??? You and my sister would get along great!! She LOVES those things, in fact Avon is selling little "peeps" (they look just like the real thing) stuffed toys for Easter. I ordered them for her for an Easter present. They come in the classic yellow and pink chicks and also a purple "peep" bunny!! She even went to the "peep" museum (I would of opted for the spa, go figure).

Have a wonderful weekend!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
WOW you are on a roll

2. I started training Bella to go potty outside this week and so far I could only get her to pee outside (she is perfect on the pads but I want her to be trained on both). Today she peed and took a few steps and pooped! I had a little[/B]
yippy bella yippy

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Puppylucy -- I'm a nanny. I take care of a little girl in her home while her parents work. It is a great job if you LOVE to be around kids! It is great for me b/c I love to be around her but I also LOVE to leave her at the end of the day and go home! I'm in Grad school as well for elementary education and I will finish up in December so I will miss my little one dearly!

Nichole!!! I love peeps stale and hard too! I opened my packages today and I will eat them in a week or two! YUMMY!

Nicolle

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a great ending to the week!

You can have the peeps! I'll take the M&M's though...but I want marshmallow/chocolate eggs...the kind that come in the egg carton!
They're my FAV at Easter!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm glad somebody's day is great. I don't feel good now. I'm having the hardest time understanding my Chemistry 2 and it's rate of reaction and 1st and 2nd order BS! It's also my bf's bday and he ruined the surprise by getting a hookup from and old friend to get these glasses that I already bought him for his bday! Boys are such losers. You're not suppose to shop for yourself around your bday and around Christmas! DUH!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND THOUGH

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
You DID buy a lottery ticket today, didn't you????? If not, RUN to the nearest 7-eleven!! So glad you had such a fantastic day!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Nicolle,
I'm so glad that you are having such a great day. Its very uplifting to hear good news. Now you should pass it on to someone else!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts