Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
HAHAHA
Man that's funny stuff!
My niece is coming over for Easter on Saturday and I finally get to spoil someone on Easter! We are going to buy her tons of candy and toys!

·
Registered
522 Posts
They were very cute!!

My grown kids still fuss about no longer getting Easter Baskets. They are 24, 28, 30 years old. Wait until they see the Easter Baskets I got for Izzy and Cricket.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Mine are 30, 28 and 26!! Yup, mine too complain (they steal their kids candy I get them)!! I usually give my 3 boys "coupons" for Easter such as:

Good for 1 free weekend of babysitting...
Good for 1 free Detailing for your car/truck
Good for 1 free "favorite meal" from Mom's house

etc.....they love these!! (just remember to put a disclaimer on them "good for 1 use only") they like to try to use the Detailing and babysitting one over and over. LOL
Happy Easter everyone....

This is cute too....
Easter Bunny Rap

·
Registered
117 Posts
Woah! Easter's this weekend???

I mean, I've seen all the candy at the grocery stores, and people in bunny suits at the mall...

I need to get out more.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Mar 24 2005, 12:08 PM
Mine are 30, 28 and 26!!  Yup, mine too complain (they steal their kids candy I get them)!!  I usually give my 3 boys "coupons" for Easter such as:

Good for 1 free weekend of babysitting...
Good for 1 free Detailing for your car/truck
Good for 1 free "favorite meal" from Mom's house

etc.....they love these!!  (just remember to put a disclaimer on them "good for 1 use only") they like to try to use the Detailing and babysitting one over and over.  LOL
  Happy Easter everyone....

This is cute too....
Easter Bunny Rap
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45983
[/QUOTE]

You should take them from them when they redeem them. Tell them that you can't redeem them without the ticket. Then rip it in half and throw it in the trash so they can't use it more than that once lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts