Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Hunter,

Three years ago today you joined our family. The weather was unforgiving as Josh stood waiting in line for the doors to open to the shelter and for us to hopefully make you ours. You were a fiesty little guy who wanted nothing more than to zoom zoom zoom around the large meeting room but you can to a stop, finally, in front of Josh and gave him your belly. It was love at first sight for the three of us and as you sat in my lap on the way home panic set in as I had no idea how to take care of you.

Knowing you were a maltese I googled and googled and found the ladies we now call family here on Spoiled Maltese. The helped me through those first few weeks from making sure you had good food, to knowing how to give you a bath & keeping your face clean. I had no idea how much work one little dog could bring but I am glad you are ours! Neither Josh nor I would trade you for any other out there.:wub2:

So, Hunter we owe you a GREAT big thank-you because not only are we celebrating your "gotcha day" today but its also my three year anniversary of amazing friendships here on SM.:wub:

Here's to many more years together my little man!:drinkup:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
:party: Happy Gotcha Day, Hunter!!! :party:

So glad that you're all here!!!

Please give Hunter a hug and kiss for me on his special day!!!

Debbie

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day Hunter! You couldn't have asked for better parents and they couldn't have asked for a better boy, that they you and your parents hit the jackpot! :)

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
***** Happy Gotcha Day, Darling Hunter! *****

I left you a note on FB, too! So, you have double the Happy Gotcha Day wishes from me! Please ask your Mommy to give you kissies and hugs from Awntie Marie. :wub::wub::wub:

Oh, and Hunter ... maybe you can share your birthday treats with your Mommy and Daddy. :yes:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day Hunter! :)
The story of how you and your family found each other is very touching,
here's to many more years of happiness with your family :drinkup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, MY MAN HUNTER :cheer: I hope you have tons of fun today with your mommy and daddy. You bring so much joy to them...and us. And thank you for helping mommy find SM or Tyler and I would have never met you. That would have been very sad. :smcry:
You know Erin, I think that Hunter is also going to the computer to write about YOUR Gotcha Day...when he got YOU AND JOSH, sly little devil he was, giving his tummy up for a rub to Josh. :wub::wub: And you thought you got him. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:cheer:HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, MY MAN HUNTER :cheer: I hope you have tons of fun today with your mommy and daddy. You bring so much joy to them...and us. And thank you for helping mommy find SM or Tyler and I would have never met you. That would have been very sad. :smcry:
You know Erin, I think that Hunter is also going to the computer to write about YOUR Gotcha Day...when he got YOU AND JOSH, sly little devil he was, giving his tummy up for a rub to Josh. :wub::wub: And you thought you got him. :HistericalSmiley:
Sue, you are 100% right! My little devil knew the minute that he saw us that all he had to do was give Josh his belly and there was no turning back. The woman at the shelter was shocked and said he had never done that for anyone before and he was touchy around larger men so she had no idea what had gotten into him. Hunter was more determined to get a family that day than we were in bringing him home. But, no matter who "got" who; I am so glad that we are a family!! Tonight its off to Santa's workshop for a picture (but first a bath - Hunter is not excited about that)!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Hunter, you're one loved little guy! Did I mention cute, adorable & sweet? Well, that too!! :wub:
Happy Gotcha Day Hunter!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day, Hunter, you lucky little dude! And happy Hunter's Gotcha Day to you and your husband too, Erin...you are very lucky to have a precious little guy like Hunter in your life!!

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
Oh, Hunter, happy Gotcha Day little man! Hugs and kisses from Sweetness and Tessa!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts