Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Lady looks BOOtiful in her Halloween dress & matching bow! I kid you not she gets younger every day. Her hair looks great, Marj! I love the length of her ears. :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Happy Halloween Miss Lady! Marj, just ignore petmaltese comments, the person got the photos without permission and obviously doesn't have manners, or knows true beauty when they see it!!!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lady is beautiful :wub: Funny how the little dogs, like our malts and bichons can look so young no matter how old they are. (wish I was like that) especially if their weight is kept properly in check. She is a credit to the care you give her.

And Happy Halloween to you Lady :tender:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
No matter what petmaltese.com says, I think Miss Lady is beautiful, especially for a 15 year old dog!
There's my Lady Girl!!:wub:

I love her soooo. And Marj, petmaltese.com, talks out of her ass.

To actually give, side by side, comparisons between a 3-year-old, and a 15-year-old, is insane. And equally insane to compare a doggie from a show breeder, to a rescue. That's like putting one of mine up next to Cosy. Duh, of course there's a difference. That did not make sense, was VERY rude, and showed her ignorance. Not to mention she's a thief, she stole your, and Dee's pics, and posted as though she knows what the he** she's talking about.

I love lady. I so miss my Lulu's "freckle nose". :wub:

Tell Miss Lady, my Sugar sends her love. She also has a freckle nose, and so reminds me of Lulu. Gosh, I love the seniors, more than you will ever know.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, Miss Lady looks beautiful in her outfit and matching bow.:wub: Marj, you take such good care of her and I pray CeeCee and Rain live to be older than 15, just like Lady will do!!!!:heart: She loves her Mama and her Mama loves her!!!:happy: Aren't we so lucky to have such sweet babies to cherish~~~~:biggrin:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Are you serious?

I have admired Lady since I joined this group - I think she is lovely - she has that "knowing expression" that I love in an animals eyes - "what is real, asked the skinned horse" . . . Lady is "real". (From the Velveteen Rabbit) one of my favorite books . . .

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There's my Lady Girl!!:wub:

I love her soooo. And Marj, petmaltese.com, talks out of her ass.

To actually give, side by side, comparisons between a 3-year-old, and a 15-year-old, is insane. And equally insane to compare a doggie from a show breeder, to a rescue. That's like putting one of mine up next to Cosy. Duh, of course there's a difference. That did not make sense, was VERY rude, and showed her ignorance. Not to mention she's a thief, she stole your, and Dee's pics, and posted as though she knows what the he** she's talking about.

I love lady. I so miss my Lulu's "freckle nose". :wub:

Tell Miss Lady, my Sugar sends her love. She also has a freckle nose, and so reminds me of Lulu. Gosh, I love the seniors, more than you will ever know.
I love the seniors, too, Deb. You couldn't get me to trade Miss Lady for a puppy from a show breeder! She is very, very special to me.

Lady isn't actually quite 15. Since she's a rescue, I don't know her exact birthday, but it's somewhere in late November/early December.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Hey woman, at petmaltese, what the he** is your problem?

Miss Lady is my "Dream" Girl. I love her, and her sexy costume.:wub:

Miss Lady, and I, are both rather endearing....love LBB

Jops: You're NOT endearing. You're a dumbass!

LBB: Oh yes, I am endearing.

NO TEAR STAINS:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Lady looks stunning in her Halloween costume. Marj, I'd love to see her closet now....the one you had must be over loaded!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Lady looks beautiful in her Halloween dress and matching bow! :wub: Lady should be a little cheerleader at a football game in her dress and bow; she looks so darling! I would love to see ALL of Lady's bows, what a collection she must have! :D How many doggys can say that they are not only beautiful, but, have brains, too.....being the C.E.O. of a successful business in this economy or at anytime for that matter? Petmaltese.com..... put that in your pipe and smoke it!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
There's my Lady:smootch: she looks beautiful, and we all know how loved she is.:tender: B&B hopes she looks as pretty as you do when she's 15 sweet Lady.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts