Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Happy Halloween from Miss Lady!

2K views 52 replies 48 participants last post by  mary-anderson 
#1 ·
No matter what petmaltese.com says, I think Miss Lady is beautiful, especially for a 15 year old dog!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Lady is beautiful :wub: Funny how the little dogs, like our malts and bichons can look so young no matter how old they are. (wish I was like that) especially if their weight is kept properly in check. She is a credit to the care you give her.

And Happy Halloween to you Lady :tender:

#11 ·
There's my Lady Girl!!:wub:

I love her soooo. And Marj, petmaltese.com, talks out of her ass.

To actually give, side by side, comparisons between a 3-year-old, and a 15-year-old, is insane. And equally insane to compare a doggie from a show breeder, to a rescue. That's like putting one of mine up next to Cosy. Duh, of course there's a difference. That did not make sense, was VERY rude, and showed her ignorance. Not to mention she's a thief, she stole your, and Dee's pics, and posted as though she knows what the he** she's talking about.

I love lady. I so miss my Lulu's "freckle nose". :wub:

Tell Miss Lady, my Sugar sends her love. She also has a freckle nose, and so reminds me of Lulu. Gosh, I love the seniors, more than you will ever know.

#14 ·
I love the seniors, too, Deb. You couldn't get me to trade Miss Lady for a puppy from a show breeder! She is very, very special to me.

Lady isn't actually quite 15. Since she's a rescue, I don't know her exact birthday, but it's somewhere in late November/early December.

#12 ·
Oh, Miss Lady looks beautiful in her outfit and matching bow.:wub: Marj, you take such good care of her and I pray CeeCee and Rain live to be older than 15, just like Lady will do!!!!:heart: She loves her Mama and her Mama loves her!!!:happy: Aren't we so lucky to have such sweet babies to cherish~~~~:biggrin:

#15 ·
Hey woman, at petmaltese, what the he** is your problem?

Miss Lady is my "Dream" Girl. I love her, and her sexy costume.:wub:

Miss Lady, and I, are both rather endearing....love LBB

Jops: You're NOT endearing. You're a dumbass!

LBB: Oh yes, I am endearing.

NO TEAR STAINS:

#18 ·
Lady looks beautiful in her Halloween dress and matching bow! :wub: Lady should be a little cheerleader at a football game in her dress and bow; she looks so darling! I would love to see ALL of Lady's bows, what a collection she must have! :D How many doggys can say that they are not only beautiful, but, have brains, too.....being the C.E.O. of a successful business in this economy or at anytime for that matter? Petmaltese.com..... put that in your pipe and smoke it!

#24 ·
Lady - you just made my night.:wub::wub: You look so perfectly ready for Halloween in your pretty dress and of course with the perfect bow in your hair. Don't be telling me that Lady is 15, Marj. :blink: Someone must have made a mistake. She looks like a girl half her age. You go, girl.:chili::chili:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.