Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy Halloween Everyone!!! Thought I'd share some pictures of my fluffs.
Chloe usually does not take a good pic, today she was a more photogentic then usual. So there are a lot. Libby is very photogentic except one :HistericalSmiley:Alvin is Alvin:blink: Thanks for looking at Team USA.

IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/mary-anderson/IMG_9262.jpg[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
What great pictures of everyone!:wub: Great minds think alike the girls were cheerleaders and Riley wore his football jersey for Halloween.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Go Team USA!! :aktion033::aktion033:
Mary, I love these pictures! Those are two little cute little cheerleaders and what a great looking football player. How did you ever get them to leave their pom poms alone?
Great pictures! :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:cheer:Gimme a C, gimme a U, gimme a T, gimme an E CUTE :cheer: I'm with Team USA all the way. Adorable costumes on the most precious pups. Terrific for Halloween or any Sunday in the fall and winter, Mary :) Well done.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
What an adorable team you got there Mary. Love their outfits. Those cuties can come play football & cheer for me anytime.:chili:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those cheerleading costumes are too cute! Thinking Alvin is a football player?
Yes Alvin is a football player..Not a very good shot of costume:blush:

How fun!!! Love how your pups coordinated for the occasion!!
Thanks.

Oh gosh, they are sooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!
Thank you.

Cute!! :wub:
Thank you for your compliment.

Mary!

I LOVE them! OMGoodness, too cute.

I LOVE pictures of fluffs (BIG surprise) -

Keep those pictures coming!

~Allie
Thanks Allie...I love pics too. Wish I had more time to post them.
Will keep trying though:thumbsup:

Oh, I love Team USA! They look adorable. :wub: Happy Halloween to you and Team USA! :chili:
Team USA says thanks auntie.

Oh, gosh, they look sooooo cute in their costumes!!!
Thank you!!

Go team! They are ready for the field. Great photos!
I don't know if they played football but they sure did wrestle.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are so cute
Thanks you so much.

Go Team USA!! :aktion033::aktion033:
Mary, I love these pictures! Those are two little cute little cheerleaders and what a great looking football player. How did you ever get them to leave their pom poms alone?
Great pictures! :wub:
Thank so much...As for the pom poms I had them tied around their legs.
After a while they came off:blush:

Mary, what a cute team! :wub::wub: Go USA! :chili:
Team USA thanks you.

:cheer:Gimme a C, gimme a U, gimme a T, gimme an E CUTE :cheer: I'm with Team USA all the way. Adorable costumes on the most precious pups. Terrific for Halloween or any Sunday in the fall and winter, Mary :) Well done.:thumbsup:
aaahhhh thank you for your cheer...

What an adorable team you got there Mary. Love their outfits. Those cuties can come play football & cheer for me anytime.:chili:
Thank you...if they don't stop barking right now I may put them on a flight so they can play and cheer for you.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What great pictures of everyone!:wub: Great minds think alike the girls were cheerleaders and Riley wore his football jersey for Halloween.
I bet your little girls were adorable..as for Riley :wub: he probably looked really handsome in his jersey.. What should we do next year?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts