Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girls and I will be flying to Phoenix tomorrow, so we wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of our SM friends a very Happy and Safe Holiday. :)

Lacie and Tilly

Secret was too tired to sit for the pictures (LOL)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I love the pictures Lynn. Lacie and Tilly look beautiful and I just adore the one of sleeping Secret. Have a safe trip to Phoenix and enjoy the holidays. You deserve it!
Merry Christmas to you and the girls! xoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
I love your card Lynn, Secret is like B&B, gotta get some sleep before pictures.
I hope you have a Blessed Christmas, I love you my friend.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Thank you so much, Lynn. Loved the card and especially little Miss "I'm Not Ready for My Close-Up" Secret. Way too cute.:wub::wub::wub: Safe travels and please give our best to Jerry.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :smootch:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your family Lynn! Your girls are beautiful...and Secret looks so sweet all snuggled up like that. :wub: Safe travels to you.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Merry Christmas to you as well, Lynn! Have a fantastic Holiday, and a safe trip. :)

Secret is sooo saying "Don't even THINK about moving me". lol

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Lynn, I wish for you and your family a wonderful and blessed Christmas. Your card/picture is beautiful. Love and hugs to you, Lacie, Tilly, and Secret. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Have a safe trip and take care of yourself. Please try and squeeze in a little rest ... I know it's hard, but please try. You are loved. :wub::tender:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts