Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sammie wanted to send a card to all the pups on SM.:drinkup:
See the snow in Florida! Looks better if you open the picture....His Mom is learning.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sammie - you look adorable.:chili: Who knew it would snow in Florida? (really this year who knows!:w00t:) Tyler sends a big holiday high five back to you, Kandis and Sammie!:wub:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here is another one!

Thanks to all and here is another one. Since I'm off work for holidays I will take some new pictures of him. He :smmadder:is waiting for me to get off the computer and play......

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It raining and cool here. We had 20's last week couple days. Not so bad now, but nasty outside. Sammie and I are bored, so I'm going :yahoo:shopping and he will nap......sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Thank you Sammie and happy holidays!! have fun shopping and get your mommie to buy you some treats :p!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Ughhhh!!!!! I am so frustrated!!!! I just want to reach across the screen and KISS THAT LITTLE SAMMIE!!! He looks soooo darling!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Happy Holidays back to you and Sammie!! Enjoy that balmy weather in FL!

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ughhhh!!!!! I am so frustrated!!!! I just want to reach across the screen and KISS THAT LITTLE SAMMIE!!! He looks soooo darling!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Happy Holidays back to you and Sammie!! Enjoy that balmy weather in FL!

Sammie says he wants reach in and grab your babies too. They are so pretty. it is 54 here and rain... waiting for the sun.B)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Merry Christmas to Sammie too! Florida can get a little chilly at times. Stay warm, Sammie!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts