Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's mother's day here in the US. I want to wish all you (doggie and human) moms a wonderful day.

·
Super Moderator
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Walter. It was the best Mother's Day ever. I got to see all 4 of my kids. They put on a BBQ for me. I have seen them so little in person because of the pandemic and it was just wonderful to see everyone. I needed that!
That is fantastic. I am so happy for you.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,071 Posts
Yesterday D & I "toasted" our moms who are both in heaven! Both had such "cheeky" senses of humor and were courageous & forward thinking for their generations. How blessed we have been!
Thank you Walter---you are always so thoughtful.
Being a dog mom most of my life has brought so much in the way of friends & experiences! It is the best.
I love being a mom & a grand-mom---it is especially satisfying in my "older years."
So "cheers to all my maltese mom friends!"

·
Premium Member
18,071 Posts
I posted a photo of myself w/our youngest DD that she posted last yr. for mother's day on FB---it was too big & I wanted to do a thumb sized---my tech skills did not reach & I think I deleted it so will try again. I am not sure if it will be too big or too small!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted a photo of myself w/our youngest DD that she posted last yr. for mother's day on FB---it was too big & I wanted to do a thumb sized---my tech skills did not reach & I think I deleted it so will try again. I am not sure if it will be too big or too small!
No it's perfect. What a wonderful picture!

·
Premium Member
18,071 Posts
Thank you Walter!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts