Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy and Blessed New Year! I thought while I'm doing this I will give a update on my sweet little rescue Tucker. Well he's a handfull for sure, but I have no regrets. The fist 2 days were probably the worst. Seems tucker and Buddy had the need for a pissin contest and stress is not the word for what I was, watching this and not being able to do anything about it. I had some thoughts as to weather I made the right decision and felt like I upset the other three by bringing in another dog. Well thankfully Buddy won and now everyone is back to normal and tucker is very well out door trained and cries and lets me know every single time he has to potty. He's very smart!! Maybe he'll have my other 3 going outside and I can then get rid of the potty pads someday soon, how nice that would be.

Other than that everything is wonderful and they are all starting to play and get along much better, even Mia. I do think I have reached my limit with fluffs though due to having a small place and no room for anymore.

I was told when I got Tucker that he is around 2 1/2 years old and has a micro chip. I need to soon take him to the vet and want to see if I can have the chip scanned and re-register him to me. He has some really long legs and jumps the fence with ease.:smilie_tischkante: I have to watch him every second he's out on the patio. He loves toys and un-stuffs and un-squeeks toys all day long!!!

So that's about it for this time. Going to go read what you guys are up to. Take care!!:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Brenda - I'm so glad that things are settling in with Tucker and your crew. It's a hard adjustment -- new home, new mom, new brothers and sisters, new place to pee :HistericalSmiley: - looks like the pecking order has been established. Hope things keep going smoothly and thanks again for rescuing Tucker.:grouphug: He's so cute.:wub:

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brenda - I'm so glad that things are settling in with Tucker and your crew. It's a hard adjustment -- new home, new mom, new brothers and sisters, new place to pee :HistericalSmiley: - looks like the pecking order has been established. Hope things keep going smoothly and thanks again for rescuing Tucker.:grouphug: He's so cute.:wub:
Thank you Susan! I'm so happy to have Tucker and I think he's happy to be here. I see a big difference in just 2 weeks.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
happy new year ! seems like it was interesting in ur house for a bit , glad everyone has adapted , would love to see new pics of all the fluffs!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What a happy and positive update!!! Good thing you figured out he can jump or that could have been something stressful... Looking forward to many more stories/pictures of your newly enlarged clan!! :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Happy New Year to you, Brenda and to your clan of fluffs! Sounds like your New Year has started off with a bang but thankfully seems to have calmed down a bit!! Glad to hear that the pack order has been established and all is well now. I am so glad that you opened your heart to this sweet little guy and have given him the life he deserves!!! What a wonderful person you are!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts