Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Rocky - I think you need to take over Dick Clark's place on New Year's Rockin' Eve.:thumbsup: Hope you and your wonderful mommy have a Happy, Healthy New Year. :drinkup:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Auntie Susan, dis is Rocky....do you dink dey wood wet me do dat? mommy says you have coneksions in a big appl? Wot des dat mean?

Rocky - I think you need to take over Dick Clark's place on New Year's Rockin' Eve.:thumbsup: Hope you and your wonderful mommy have a Happy, Healthy New Year. :drinkup:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! I got it from Crystal...she was so helpful and got it to me super fast!! Rocky wants to be a model dude just like Jett. The skull cap is a present from my sister. : ) Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Rocky and Dianne! Rocky is ready for New Years Eve! :wub: :aktion033: I love his vest and skull cap!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy New Year Rocky and Dianne! Rocky is bad to the bone in that outfit!! Aolani has the same vest and its one of our favorites -actually I think a number of the boys here have it. So cute!
Thank you...yes, it was a big hit when Jett modeled it, wasn't it? Happy New year to you and yours and give a big kiss for Aolani for us.:wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Dianne, I showed Rocky's photos to hubby. He said, now, that's the kind of cool stuff I need to be buying for Cody.....not girly coats! :HistericalSmiley:I love your new siggy!!!! :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dianne, I showed Rocky's photos to hubby. He said, now, that's the kind of cool stuff I need to be buying for Cody.....not girly coats! :HistericalSmiley:I love your new siggy!!!! :wub: :wub:
Thank you so much Suzi...I got it from Pampered Pets.

When my hubby first saw it he said...the chain makes it look like it's a girl outfit...I said WHAT!? No way...that's all dude...he's a Rockin Biker Dude.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Auntie Susan, dis is Rocky....do you dink dey wood wet me do dat? mommy says you have coneksions in a big appl? Wot des dat mean?
Wocky - dis is Tywer. My mommy tinks she has da coneksions but she doesn't. She is owd and dis is a young pups city so you need to wisit me in New Yawk and I wiw show you da moobie staws and da cewebwities. We awso have to attack Wyan Seaquest becaws he wooks wike he's next in wine for Dick Cwark's job. I tink we can wick him to deaf.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:w00t: Tywer, dis is Wocky...i dink dat wod be gweat! mommy says she wubs new yawk and she wants me to see it der. someting abut her woots are dhere. i dunno wat dat means eder. i want to meet you and mommy says she wod wuv to meet your mommy. Dat wod be so much fun! :chili:

Wocky - dis is Tywer. My mommy tinks she has da coneksions but she doesn't. She is owd and dis is a young pups city so you need to wisit me in New Yawk and I wiw show you da moobie staws and da cewebwities. We awso have to attack Wyan Seaquest becaws he wooks wike he's next in wine for Dick Cwark's job. I tink we can wick him to deaf.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts