Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello SM!

Sorry we have not been checking in to SM for awhile now, gosh, like before COVID-19 pandemic starts which is coming close to a year!

We hope everyone are safe and doing well, especially all of the spoiled and precious babies!

Porky and Emmie are doing well and they send their love to all!

·
Super Moderator
10,220 Posts
Vinh - Happy New Year to all of you! So happy to hear you're doing well!

Maggie, Sweetness and Tessa

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,615 Posts
WOW----I have sent several msgs. to you checking up on health for pup---so the treatments worked?

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW----I have sent several msgs. to you checking up on health for pup---so the treatments worked?
Hi Sandi,

Yes, so far the radiation therapy for Pork Chop seem to be working as far as stopping the cancer cells from regrowth and spreading. Porky last radiation session was around the March-2020 time frame and since then he seem to be doing well. Recently, he started to wobble a bit when walking with his front-right leg but it seem to comes and then goes away so we are monitoring this closely.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Sandi,

Yes, so far the radiation therapy for Pork Chop seem to be working as far as stopping the cancer cells from regrowth and spreading. Porky last radiation session was around the March-2020 time frame and since then he seem to be doing well. Recently, he started to wobble a bit when walking with his front-right leg but it seem to comes and then goes away so we are monitoring this closely.
Here are a couple of video we've taken of Porky limbing lol

video1:
video2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Being relatively new, I don't know porky's complete backstory, but it sounds like he's been through a lot! He looks so happy. Stay well!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,615 Posts
Great news Vinh & Ann! When God brings him to mind I always pray for him & his care givers---for wisdom in how to handle his case. I also prayed for Ann as she had to drive him so far for his appt & you had a hurricane brewing. I am glad to hear God heard those prayers. He is a strong little fighter & has done amazingly well. These little ones are tough cookies, eh.
Stay well & keep in touch. We all love your two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts