Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off to bed, but I wanted to post a few new photos I just uploaded!!!

Here are my two precious babies, sporting their best Spring look!!! :thumbsup:

Cita thinks if she just keeps her eyes closed, I'll get rid of the camera. :LOL:

HUGz! Jules

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Very cute! I love the flowers! What kind are they?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cute! I love the flowers! What kind are they?
I don't know what they're called. They only bloom for a short time ... I wish they stayed like this all summer. They're sort of like a ground cover ... and they grow almost anywhere, and really don't need a lot of water. That side of our house is mainly rock, and you see how well they're doing.

Love the pictures! So cute how they are both just sitting there. They are both adorable.
I won't tell you how many photos I took just to get *one* where they were both looking towards the camera ... even if Cita has her eyes closed. :LOL:

He looks wonderful!! He is growing up so fast. Did he recently get a cut? He's very handsome :)
I think he got his first cut about 4 weeks ago. He has an appointment Thursday, and we'll keep working on shaping him up. I had wanted to keep his legs long ... but he loves being outside soooo much, and hates getting his legs brushed soooo much ... so who knows. LOL

HUGz and thanks everybody!! Jules

·
Registered
936 Posts
Your babies are just gorgeous. :wub::wub::wub: And Cita has the same idea of how to make a camera go away that Button has. :HistericalSmiley:

The flowers look to me like some type of daisy. They come in such a wide range of colors and forms that they can look like almost anything in the crysanthemum family. That's a beautiful planting, whatever they are!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts