Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HAPPY 1st DAY OF SPRING!!! :chili::chili: AND A GREAT WEEKEND! What do you have planned for the weekend?

The weather here in GA, is supposed to be in the 70's all this week! Lots to get done in the yard.

I don't know if they do this in your neck of the woods. Home Depot has an awesome deal on the gold cedar mulch TWO for $2.25 and all the garden plants are coming out!!

I got me a few annuals to do in my big concrete pots that sit on my front porch. As tempting as it was, I held back on getting the ferns just yet. The birds love to rip'em to shreds and build nests in them. I love watching baby birds and all, but it totally kills the plant, makes watering them impossible and not to mention, I might get pecked to death by some angry bird parents! One chased me one year.:w00t:

Now, I gotta go and get ready for work! Wonder what kind of pups I will see for adoption today! I gotta stay away,LOL otherwise I might come home with more family additions. I wonder what ever happened to the lil Maltese boy I saw a few weeks back? I hope he got a good fur'ever home, as he was a special needs boy.

Have a beautiful day all!! :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I live in Illinois and we've been having warmer days (65*F) this whole week.... well, until THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING! Haha, I think it's supposed to be in the 30s and maybe 40s today - bummer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.