Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,875 Posts
Aww. I love those full bright Irish eyes. Great picture.

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,262 Posts
Adorable picture of Whisper. I love how he is looking right at the camera - His big black eyes are so expressive. I didn't realize his hair was that long. It looks so nice! 💗
🐶 🐾🍀

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adorable picture of Whisper. I love how he is looking right at the camera - His big black eyes are so expressive. I didn't realize his hair was that long. It looks so nice! 💗
🐶 🐾🍀
He had just had a bath and a brush because we'd been to his weekly dog group. It's held outside in a park and the ground was very wet and muddy. :)

The group practices for obedience and agility trials. It's rare to see a small dog there. Mostly all Aussies and Border Collies, with a few Springer Spaniels. I only bring Whisper so he is around other dogs. I plan on taking him to nursing homes and hospitals when the pandemic allows. In the meantime, I need to have him okay with other dogs because he might meet dogs he doesn't know at the nursing homes.

He can't do the agility jumps the other dogs do so I have one jump set very low for him. So he jumps that one and walks under all the others. When it is muddy. his legs and his belly get really dirty. I can take him to the beach without a problem. The sand is easy to brush away, but the mud sticks :)

Lainie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts