Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brenda, Janene, Kathy, Maureen and all our Northern friends, I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family. Kathy - I know you usually have quite the family gathering, and it seems your family is growing each year.

All of our Northern friends have a day filled with laughter, great food, and joyful conversation.

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,070 Posts
Thanks Walter. Yes we had a big gathering on Saturday........ our 4 kids and their spouses and 8 grandkids...wow!!!!!! It made it even more special to have Jocelynn born last week just in time for Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Brenda, Janene, Kathy, and Maureen ... Wishing you and your friends and family a day filled with blessings that leave you with warm and wonderful memories. Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Walter. Yes we had a big gathering on Saturday........ our 4 kids and their spouses and 8 grandkids...wow!!!!!! It made it even more special to have Jocelynn born last week just in time for Thanksgiving.
Wow 18+ people - I do not think I could fit that many in my tiny little house. Sounds like it was a wonderful time. You are blessed to have so much of your family close to you.

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,070 Posts
Wow 18+ people - I do not think I could fit that many in my tiny little house. Sounds like it was a wonderful time. You are blessed to have so much of your family close to you.
We always have gatherings at one of my kids houses since their houses are kid friendly and mine isn't. Yes I am so lucky they live close. 2 of my daughters live in the same town as us, and my son lives about 20 minutes away and my other daughter lives about 15 minutes away. I would be so sad if any of them had moved far away.

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
Thank you everyone. Happy Thanksgiving too you all too. It was quiet for me but very nice to be invited to my friend's house, (3 of us and 2 pups) - we had chicken rather than turkey. Mom is visiting my sister and it was too far away to visit them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts