Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocky and I want to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving! :chili: We are thankful that we found this board and met the most wonderful people who love their dogs and each other. I am sooo sooo happy I found this board. :cheer: Thank you all for helping me, advising me, teaching me how to care for and love my baby. And thanks for putting up with me when I freak out. Now I'm going to cry!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Don't know what I'd do if I hadn't found you all. I'm sure Ollie is happy as well!! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! God bless you all!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to u too. I'm happy to have found this place too. It's helping me to be the best mommy I can be with my new baby.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dianne - Happy Thanksgiving to you and Rocky too!!:wub: I feel the same way about SM. They've been such a help to me with Tyler and just make life more fun and interesting every day:) Happy Turkey Day all:)

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving, Dianne and Rocky. Yes, I believe we are truly blessed.
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe, how sweet! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Rocky.:blush: I feel the same way about SM that you do. Love your new siggy! Rocky, :you rock:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We lost a very special person in our family early November. He was my husband's cousin, a surgeon here in AZ. I am happy to live each day, as we never know when it's our last. I feel truly blessed with knowing all of you, having my family and friends, my mom is still here,unbelieveably, and for Rocky. He has brought me so much joy. And the special relationship and bond we all have. Thanking God for you all.

Don't know what I'd do if I hadn't found you all. I'm sure Ollie is happy as well!! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! God bless you all!
Happy Thanksgiving to u too. I'm happy to have found this place too. It's helping me to be the best mommy I can be with my new baby.
Dianne, Happy Thanksgiving to you too! We're glad you're here.
Give Rocky a Thanksgiving hug for us.
Dianne - Happy Thanksgiving to you and Rocky too!!:wub: I feel the same way about SM. They've been such a help to me with Tyler and just make life more fun and interesting every day:) Happy Turkey Day all:)
Happy Thanksgiving, Dianne and Rocky. Yes, I believe we are truly blessed.
xoxoxoxoxoxoox
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Dianne to you and to your sweet Rocky also -

May you have many blessings in the coming year.

Allie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts