Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My whole family is here... my son, my daughters, and my husband. My husband is well :aktion033:. We have guests coming later this afternoon. The turkey is in the oven. It's snowing outside :blink:. And I couldn't possibly have more to be thankful for this year!

I'm also thankful to be part of this great forum :wub:. I know I can turn to all of you for answers, prayers, support, and the occasional laugh.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hugs,
Debbie

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
My whole family is here. My husband is well :aktion033:. The turkey is in the oven. It's snowing outside :blink:. And I couldn't possibly have more to be thankful for this year!

I'm also thankful to be part of this great forum :wub:. I know I can turn to all of you for answers, prayers, support, and the occasional laugh.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hugs,
Debbie

Awww hugs and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Debbie. Enjoy! Ya know, about 1hr ago, it was snowing here too :w00t:. But it since has stopped.

You are a treasure and a joy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Debbie - you do have so much to be thankful for this year with Steve having the surgery and doing so well, your daughters there and of course, the kids.:chili::chili: Sounds like a perfect holiday.
It isn't snowing in NY and we're headed to NJ in about an hour. Wonder if we'll see any flakes? Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.:wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Debbie!! :heart:
It sounds like you're all set up for a GREAT Thanksgiving with lots of love and laughter :D
I dreamed of snow last night but it's not likely to snow here any time soon haha ._.
Have a great day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts