Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay~ I got my pet stroller today. It was such an incredible deal. Make sure, if you want one, contact this ebay seller. Not only the shipping was fast , it was FREE. How many times have we paid for over priced shipping on ebay? Exactly! This stroller was only $90 compared to other sites that are selling the exact model for about 30 dollars more (at least!). That ebay listing that I'm raving about!

I put the darn thing together (couldnt figure out why the back wheel wouldn't move...
I had the brakes on... Can you tell that we don't have children and never used a stroller before?) It was dark outside already but I just had to try it out. Since Daddy's not home, we just walked to our mailbox and then home. I think Paris thinks we're taking a trip to the Vet's office, by the look on his face, but he relaxed when he realized it was just a trial run around the building. On to the pictures! (I know that's why you're putting up with my ranting)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. It is a great stroller as I told you in another post. Sometimes Belle will get so relaxed she lays down flat on her belly and just enjoys, other times she is busy trying to say hi to everyone. We love it. Hope we can find a pink one on sale for you Matilda. :eek:

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Yep that is the one we have only in pink. The pink one has grey tires. Notice the paw print wheel covers
too cute! I like the blue color, I thought it was a different blue in the advertisements.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
It looks great and the pretty pair seem to be comfy inside it. Good price too!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
OMG!! I love the last picture where it looks like they smashed thier little faces up against the net. VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY CUTE!!

LITTLE MUNCHKINS!!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maltilda, this is the best deal I've found on the pink stroller. The shipping is free here, too.

http://www.justpetstrollers.com/[/B]
This company's customer service number doesn't send you into the "prompt heck" that most companies do. You call the number, you get a person. Simple and they were friendly too.

How do I know? I called them (since I couldnt reach the ebay seller immediately) when I had assembly questions.

Nice folks.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Congrats on your new stroller
Every time I see one I want one
I will get one in the spring
Your babies look adorable in their new ride

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Great looking stroller and adorable little babies!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vey nice,I wonder if my gang would like it? Yours look adorable in it and seems to like it![/B]
It might be a tad on the small side for 3 fluffs. If Paris & Aries sit tightly, there is room for another butt, but they dont like to be so close at all times

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
So cute! I just love it!

I have a question for those that have a stroller. I want one, but can't seem to justify it to myself. Haha! What do you use your stroller for? Going to the vet? Walks?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts