Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't been around much lately, schools been rough and since Thanksgivings coming up It's been busy busy. But, I have great news. I talked with my brother this morning and he agreed that Bella and Harley have gotten really close. I asked him what will happen when he moves out later and he said Harley should stay with Bella and he will visit her a lot. It's kind of bittersweet for him I'm sure, but I know this is right for Harley, and I am so thrilled to be her forever home
It's just such a weight lifted off my shoulders, I'm so glad Bella gets to keep her new sister close and I've gotten so attached to her I would be miserable without her. Its a great day for us, Just wanted to fill you all in :D

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Sounds like a win, win situation for everyone!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I don't know if you remember my story....short version - daughter got Sadie, I fell in love, I got Sassy, two malts, sisters/littermates, lived with me while daughter in school, NO WAY to seperate these girls. End of story - I have both and love every minute of it. They make me smile every day. You are the lucky one. I'm glad your brother realized how much better it was for the dogs!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Congratulations! I know how it feels to lose one. I kept my daughter-in-laws little white angel from Thanksgiving of one year until Christmas the next. She was finishing off her doctorate and had to do rotating internships in several hospitals around the country. I put up one heck of a show the Sunday afternoon they came to get him, kissed him goodbye with a smile, tweaked his precious little ear and told him to be good. When they drove away, I went into my office, curled up in the prenatal position on the floor and cried until the next morning. BUT, they love him, take good care of him, and he loves them.......nanny is just a memory. He visits often, but it will never be the same as the year he spent as my baby.

I don't mean to sound selfish. I knew it was only for a time right from the git-go. Still, they worm their way into your heart and never let go.

Samsonsmom

BUT MA! You found ME! Sammie

Yes my darling little man, and you are my sweetheart. Thank you for loving me.
Mom.

MUSH! Sammie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.