Discussion Starter #1
Well... I don't know if this video is going to work or not... but
here goes.

Since Harry no longer takes meds he has turned into a puppy
again.... the change in him is really amazing and it makes me
so happy to see him acting crazy... you have no idea how much
his puppy-like behavior means to me :smcry: I also love to see his
little tail wag. :wub:

So, since I usually post about Harry's problems.. here's a short video of Harry having fun with my son. And now I know why he gets mats...lol.

(You can hear my parrots in the background... they want
to get in on the action!)

Enjoy.

Debbie

http://http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/harrysmom_photos/?action=view&current=mobile.mp4

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
OMG Debbie. I can't believe this is the same Harry we talked about in Feb when I met you. This really does bring tears to my eyes too. He's so happy and active.:chili::chili: It's just amazing. He indeed looks just like a puppy. :wub: I'm so happy for both of you. He reminds me so much of Tyler who loves playing the same way with DH. So I have one piece of advice with the new camera...don't be afraid to zoom in so we can see some close-ups of your cutie(s) playing.:) Harry's definitely ready for his close-up.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG Debbie. I can't believe this is the same Harry we talked about in Feb when I met you. This really does bring tears to my eyes too. He's so happy and active.:chili::chili: It's just amazing. He indeed looks just like a puppy. :wub: I'm so happy for both of you. He reminds me so much of Tyler who loves playing the same way with DH. So I have one piece of advice with the new camera...don't be afraid to zoom in so we can see some close-ups of your cutie(s) playing.:) Harry's definitely ready for his close-up.:HistericalSmiley:
Thanks, Sue.... I was crying when I watched it back.... I am
so happy for him! This was my first attempt with the camera...
I have a lot to learn.... I can only get better right?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Thanks, Sue.... I was crying when I watched it back.... I am
so happy for him! This was my first attempt with the camera...
I have a lot to learn.... I can only get better right?
I loved seeing it. It's probably the producer in me who's begging for close ups.:blush:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I loved it!! He really is acting like a puppy and I hope he continues too!!
Harry's too cute and I love watching them play like that. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
:chili::chili: Harry littleman your doing sooooo well:wub: mu gosh he does act like a puppy. :HistericalSmiley: It really makes you wonder about some meds they give our babies and us, :blink:I loved his little growl, Matilda plays that way with me, don't you love it:wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
he is adorable !!! i loved it , loved his tail wagging all the ay , and yeah his look at the end priceless .. dolce plays like that too espc with my eldest daughter , too cute .. how old is harry ?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he is adorable !!! i loved it , loved his tail wagging all the ay , and yeah his look at the end priceless .. dolce plays like that too espc with my eldest daughter , too cute .. how old is harry ?
Harry is 3.5 years old. He was diagnosed with a liver condition
at 6 months.... so he really never acted like a puppy when he
was a puppy.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Well if that didn't make me just cry buckets of happy tears. Debbie, I am so happy for Harry and for all of you, including the parrots! When Harry is happy, the whole world is happy. And he's happy because he's got the very best mom in the whole world!!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Well there isn't anything wrong with Harry, I can see that!!! He's just a happy go lucky puppy boy!!!!!!!! :chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Harry is so full of energy!! I enjoyed watching them play like that!! :D thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well if that didn't make me just cry buckets of happy tears. Debbie, I am so happy for Harry and for all of you, including the parrots! When Harry is happy, the whole world is happy. And he's happy because he's got the very best mom in the whole world!!!
Thank you, Mary... I don't know about the best mom in the world
part... but I am so thrilled that he is doing so well. Even Steve said
that he thinks Harry is one amazing little guy... :wub: and I have
to agree!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts