Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have this urge to travel, but I won't leave my doggie behind. We are a set.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I can't imagine taking a dog on a cruise.. it would just be too weird. Maybe there's a pet-friendly ship- how cool would that be?

But I do know there's a website about international travel.. www.petswelcome.com or something?

Good luck

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i heard about a dog friendly cruise---but it sucked because it was to england or something and the dog has to stay in a kennel. and you can visit your dog to walk him like 30 min/day or something ridiculous like that.

my plan is to eventually own a cruise ship, have a floor that has a bunch of grass, and let dogs off-leash to run around (and have the rails or whatever on the boat REALLY high...so no one can jump out).

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doctorcathy, I loooove your idea! I will be your first customer. Don't forget us when you are rich and famous!!! ha!

Thanks for the websites. Will investigate. I've already found out that they have loosened the quarantine for personal pets in England and Europe. Just have to do a lot of things, like de-worming just beforehand--ugh!
Ann

1 - 7 of 7 Posts