Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying many dog foods kibble, canned, home-cooked and raw, Buster seems to like the raw the best. He won't eat dry or canned dog food at all now. He was ok with home-cooked, but loves the raw. I bought some Bravo raw food at a shop right here in downtown Melbourne, Fl. It has meat, grounded up bones and vegatables in it, no supplements, you have to add your own. They also had fresh green tripe,buster loved it. I heard that raw was best for building up the immune system. We are still trying to get rid of demodex mange, so that is why I wanted to try it. Does anyone else do raw?
bravo

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by cindy6755@Aug 6 2005, 08:56 PM
After trying many dog foods kibble, canned, home-cooked and raw, Buster seems to like the raw the best. He won't eat dry or canned dog food at all now. He was ok with home-cooked, but loves the raw. I bought some Bravo raw food at a shop right here in downtown Melbourne, Fl. It has meat, grounded up bones and vegatables in it, no supplements, you have to add your own. They also had fresh green tripe,buster loved it.  I heard that raw was best for building up the immune system. We are still trying to get rid of demodex mange, so that is why I wanted to try it. Does anyone else do raw?
bravo
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87881
[/QUOTE]

ahhh thats so weird!! i'm the girl that lives in melbourne beach. anyways. i get my hair cut in downtown melbourne and i eat at island pasta alllll the time. i was there today.

i get so excited haha. but melbournes a small town

sorry for distracting from the topic. i don't do raw, but i know this big german shepherd breeder guy who swears by it.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by puppylucy+Aug 6 2005, 10:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-cindy6755
@Aug 6 2005, 08:56 PM
After trying many dog foods kibble, canned, home-cooked and raw, Buster seems to like the raw the best. He won't eat dry or canned dog food at all now. He was ok with home-cooked, but loves the raw. I bought some Bravo raw food at a shop right here in downtown Melbourne, Fl. It has meat, grounded up bones and vegatables in it, no supplements, you have to add your own. They also had fresh green tripe,buster loved it.   I heard that raw was best for building up the immune system. We are still trying to get rid of demodex mange, so that is why I wanted to try it. Does anyone else do raw?
bravo
ahhh thats so weird!! i'm the girl that lives in melbourne beach. anyways. i get my hair cut in downtown melbourne and i eat at island pasta alllll the time. i was there today.

I love Island pasta- thats where we had my moms 70th birthday party, you should check out Animal Works, thats where I get the raw food, she also grooms and has a little gift shop, it on Melbourne Ct. Where do you get your baby groomed? I use the groomery on New Haven/Wickham or Teris grooming in palm Bay.

sorry for distracting from the topic. i don't do raw, but i know this big german shepherd breeder guy who swears by it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87907
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by cindy6755+Aug 7 2005, 08:43 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 10:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cindy6755
@Aug 6 2005, 08:56 PM
After trying many dog foods kibble, canned, home-cooked and raw, Buster seems to like the raw the best. He won't eat dry or canned dog food at all now. He was ok with home-cooked, but loves the raw. I bought some Bravo raw food at a shop right here in downtown Melbourne, Fl. It has meat, grounded up bones and vegatables in it, no supplements, you have to add your own. They also had fresh green tripe,buster loved it.   I heard that raw was best for building up the immune system. We are still trying to get rid of demodex mange, so that is why I wanted to try it. Does anyone else do raw?
bravo

I love Island pasta- thats where we had my moms 70th birthday party, you should check out Animal Works, thats where I get the raw food, she also grooms and has a little gift shop, it on Melbourne Ct. Where do you get your baby groomed? I use the groomery on New Haven/Wickham or Teris grooming in palm Bay.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87907

[/QUOTE]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88153
[/B][/QUOTE]
Sorry my reply ended up in your reply

1 - 6 of 6 Posts