Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
their holistic soft bits, made w lamb,salmon,and whole fruit n veggies..

i usually give dolce zekes but i wanted to give him more variety

·
Registered
86 Posts
YES!!!!! Bella loves them and they smell really good... I give her 1/4 of one when she pee and half a piece when she poops....I love beef jerky and thats what it smells like, I always sneak a sniff before we go out to potty :unsure:

I started with zekes mini chicken treats, then bought the wellness...now she spits out the zekes, which is a waste b/c I have half a bag left.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I bought them a can you believe the little rascal sniffed and walked away ! Her favourite treats are the Mother Hubbard brand actually made by the Wellness company. I usually get the peanut butter ones.

·
Registered
842 Posts
YES!!! That is what we give Nelson. He actually won't take the treats they offer him at puppy school. He prefers his Wellness ones hahah.

They smell soooooo good. One of these days I might be half tempted to taste one lol. I think they use like human grade ingredients or something? He eats the Mother Hubbard puppy biscuits too for snacks.
I've actually seen the pieces of fruits and stuff in them. I just break them into like 4 or 5 pieces. They last a really long time that way! There is 50 treats in a bag. So thats like 200-250 treats in all. I just break them apart and keep them in a sealed container and have them on hand.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he loves zekes , but these he loved as well and i agree they smell much better than the zekes , like beef jerkey .. i was going to buy the mother hubbard ones but didnt .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts