Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has used the colognes from Petsilk.. their descriptions are rather vague and I'm so sensitive to scents that I was just wondering if anyone who has tried them could describe them. Thank you

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I haven't tried the perfurms from PetSilk but I do know about the website. I asked my breeder about the PetSilk products and she does not like the shampoo...she told me that it leaves a buildup in the hair. She ordered me what she uses on her dogs (and they are beautiful dogs with beautiful white, silky hair and I am hoping my little puppies hair looks half as good as her dogs) I don't know what the product is but when I find out I will post it here.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I found a recipe for a natural mosquito repellent for animals on a web site while researching natural oils:

1 cup water
4 drops Tea Tree Oil
4 drops Lavender Oil

You put it in a spritz bottle and spritz before going outside. I haven't tried it yet but plan to take some to NC in June when we go to the beach for a week. I may even try it on myself. I hate the stink of commercial repellents.

Cedar oil is also supposed to be a good repellent. Not full strength, though. It can be very irritating to your skin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts