Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The other day I left a carry bag on the sofa. It's really Ava's new bag....

But Abbey has other ideas "Hey mom, can you see I'm ready to go?"
View attachment 88173

I'm gonna stay right here until it's time to go somewhere.
View attachment 88174

Silly girl. She just stayed in there for the longest time...and we never went anywhere. :smrofl:
View attachment 88175

I would have taken her out, but she barks non-stop - so she's my home bound girl. Ava on the other hand lays right down and goes to sleep anywhere we go. :innocent:

Have a good day.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Ohhh, that is so cute!! :heart:

Yep, mine are the same way ... Kallie and Catcher bark at anyone who gets near us ... Claire ... never a peep out of her.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Pat, you need to take that Abbey girl for a ride! She looks so cute in that bag I would have to take her someplace.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Lacie does the same thing. Whenever she sees one of the "to go" bags out, she climbs in it and ways to see if I'll take her someplace.

They really are too smart sometimes. :)

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Pat, B&B is the barker in our family:unsure: I have a squirt bottle and fill it with water, when she barks I try and get her right in the face down by her mouth, she shuts up. It might work on Abbey

Precious Abbey come visit B&B and Matilda we will take you on a ride everyday

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pat, B&B is the barker in our family:unsure: I have a squirt bottle and fill it with water, when she barks I try and get her right in the face down by her mouth, she shuts up. It might work on Abbey

Precious Abbey come visit B&B and Matilda we will take you on a ride everyday
:blink: Paula, the water squirt bottle used to work for Abbey....until she started opening her mouth for a drink!!! :smilie_tischkante:
The jar of pennies doesn't work either. :angry:

Maybe I should try the water again....it's been a while....

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
oh no!!! I think Abbey is trying to tell you that she promises to behave if you just take her out. Perhaps to the coffee shop drive through?!?!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Those pictures of Abbey are so adorable...guess she's really trying hard to tell you something, LOL. aren't they the smartest? Too much!!!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
OMG that is too cute... I totally agree that you Have to give her another chance - look how badly she wants to go!!!! Poor little sweetheart!!! Maybe she just gets so excited to get out! Come on, Mom... a little trip for Abbey!!!!! Pweeeeeaaaaassseeeee!!!!! (could you just gently cup your hand around her mouth and tell her 'quiet'?)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts