Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Have you ever seen Fwoggies like da PAWsome ones dat our vewy dear pal, Yeager and his mama sent us??

Goodness!!! it was a big hit for da two of us :Happy_Dance: because:

just lookie at how dey were wrapped/packaged :wub: Dey came wid a bootiful cawd wid heart-warming words and a super dwawing by Auntie Sawah :wub: she drew da two of us wid mama ...

AWWWWWWH weally, weally warmed ouw wittle heawts :wub2:

seems like auntie sawah and our buddy yeager put der love into dis package :wub: we can so tell; our noses don't lie.

We wuv dis special package so much because of da thoughtfulness and wuv dat was put in da idea of finking of da two of us :wub:

Crystal: "mama, are you sure I can't check out da fwoggies now?

Crystal: "I pwomise dat I will be gentle when checking on dem"

Cwystal couldn't wait but to sniff da Pawsome fwoggies

Same case wid me too

so vewy soft and stuffie - I wuv it:wub:

well, hello to you too, Mr. Yellow Fwoggie. Very nice to meet you. My name is Snowy and I wub you so much alweady because you came fwom my special pal, Yeager

Fwoggies hab looong legs...

dey say dat fwoggie is good fow snuggle

but we wuv it so much dat we see it fun

...to play tug

hehe Cwystal is tough

Crystal:"I am good at dis game"

Crystal: "Snowy can only dweam about having fwoggie fwom me"

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
but mama says we better stick to snuggling wid fwoggies *more* dan playing tug wid it because she want to treasure dem since dey came fwom people we wuv. Fank you so much, Yeager and Aunti Sarah. we no gonna pull on fwoggies' legs so much. We gonna tweasure dem and always wemember you when wooking at dem

Fank you fow looking, evewybody

Hope da thwead made you smile as much as da special package made us smile :wub:

wuv,
Snowy

and Cwystal

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
How sweet is this! I love the pictures, Crystal and Snowy and the frogs.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ps. forgot a picture of my princess that I forgot to add :wub:

p.s.s. hope Snowy & Crystal's typing above were easy to understand lol what can I do. They insisted to do that on their own and because it was them who were typing, their way of talking is slightly different than the normal wordings :p

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
awww how sweet!!! I think Snowy and Crystal like playing "Tug" :chili: Looks like fun! Those froggys are a very good gift for two fun loving pups.

When we first received our treasured camels (from a wonderful person we know..:whistle:) I also decided to try to keep them clean and safe from the "players" in the house :blush: But after a while I realized they are their toys and they love them so much. (So now our beloved camels are well worn). :w00t::embarrassed:

P.S. to Snowy and Crystal....when mommy's not looking enjoy those wonderful fun toys sent by your friend!!! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Great pictures Kat and sweet frogs too, very nice of Yeager to send them. I had to laugh at the tug of war.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awww how sweet!!! I think Snowy and Crystal like playing "Tug" :chili: Looks like fun! Those froggys are a very good gift for two fun loving pups.

When we first received our treasured camels (from a wonderful person we know..:whistle:) I also decided to try to keep them clean and safe from the "players" in the house :blush: But after a while I realized they are their toys and they love them so much. (So now our beloved camels are well worn). :w00t::embarrassed:

P.S. to Snowy and Crystal....when mommy's not looking enjoy those wonderful fun toys sent by your friend!!! :HistericalSmiley:

Snowy & Crystal: "Auntie Pat, we gonna follow your suggestion when mama isn't looking. We fink dat Yeager picked da most pewfect stuffies - those looong legs are tempting for a tug game, but mama worries dat we will pull those legs off so she watches us not to go too rough. We do get the chance to play wif dem but not as rough as we would hope for.. we are vewy vewy vewy happy to wead dat wittle camels are well played wif :chili: hey you pups hab quite a few of dem already so play as rough as you like :wub:"

I had to laugh at the tug of war.
lol you should have just seen them in motion. Totally went crazy over these. I was more of a stuffed toy protector, making sure that they pulled but not more than that in the pictures :blush:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Wow Wow Wow!!!! :wub::wub::wub: What beautiful babies in beautiful photos!

Snowy and Crystal are just precious with those cutest little froggies!!

Of course those froggies with their long legs are perfect for tug!!!

How sweet of Auntie Sarah! The drawing is so darling!

See what love and cheer there are on SM? You girls are both sweet as sugar! :wub::wub::wub:

My babies still go crazy over the camel you sent, Kat! Thank you so much! :wub:

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:aktion033: Precious... I got my SM smile for the day!! Thanks for sharing. I think I have too many dogs for a Secret Santa exchange.. it would create a war here..

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Love, love, love these pics!:wub::wub: I want a cuddly fwoggie!:HistericalSmiley:That's only my second choice. I would rather have a cuddly Snowy & Cywstal.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Snowy and Crystal.....you are two spoiled fluffs! I love those frogs!!! Mr. Yeager picked some winners!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
How sweet and thoughtful. The froggies are soooooooooooooooooooo cute, but not as cute as Snowy and Crytal playing with them.

Adorable pics!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Katr, your pictures always make me smile! I loved seeing Snowing and Crystal enjoying their special gifts. Yeager did a great job!!:thumbsup:
Loved the pictures and of coarse love Snowy and Crystal.:wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Yeager: I am glwad dat Snowy and Cwystal wub da frowggies :wub: gwood toys awre meant to be shwared! bwut I dwon't hav sibwings, so I thawt about Snowy and Cwystal, my favawrit stars :) Snowy, I no dat you awre being a gwood gentleman and letting Cwystal win, jwust wike me!! :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh the pics are great I love the spoiled bandana...he he...the froggies are so cute...he he...

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Snowy and Crystal look so adorable with their new friends, i just love the froggies and their long legs. That was so sweet of Yeager and his mommy Sarah.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How very sweet of Sarah and Yeager!!! Not only did she make Snowy and Crystal happy she made all of us happy too. It always brings a big smile to my face when I see the joy are fluffs have when another member sends them presents. :chili: Kat, the pics are precious...just love seeing them play tug of war with the froggies. Crystal and Snowy will have some good times with them, that is if you let them play with them.:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts