Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never would we have thought that indoor pottying would be acceptable in homes and apartments of all sizes, but with the Piddle Place all things are possible. The Piddle Place makes it easy to adopt new puppies, help older dogs use the bathroom indoors, and to solve the problem of waking up in the middle of the cold night to take your dog potty. This product is easy to use and train your dog on, easy to clean, odor-free and helpful for you and your dog! For more information, please visit http://www.petsafe.net/house-training.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I need to go to your website and order the liquid product for inside of the piddle pad....

it seems my other dogs don't seem to use it, but my newest pup (Asia) does!!

YaY!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Pat, keep trying! I got Bayleigh to use it by taking her to it on the leash with the piddle place in the xpen, sized down to just a square. She's not crazy about it, but she will now use it when we're RVing, yippeeeee. Georgie was a natural :)

I ordered more toppers and use it on RV trips for outside too (without the reservoir). Clean feet & no more stickers!

I need to go to your website and order the liquid product for inside of the piddle pad....

it seems my other dogs don't seem to use it, but my newest pup (Asia) does!!

YaY!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Riley and Sissy took to it easily. Now they won't use a potty pad, only the Piddle Place. We take it on vacation with us. Lydia, I thought you would like it!

·
Registered
514 Posts
We've used it for Daisy for over a year but we're about to transition to outside pottying. We're adopting a sheltie and I don't want the her to use the Piddle Place.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are so happy you all have had success with your dogs using the Piddle Place! It really is great for indoors and traveling! Thank you for your support with Piddle Place products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts