Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY!!!

After not being able to walk right, sit right, sleep right or anything else for that matter-finally! I'm getting induced tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also my husbands birthday, and he's so excited! (He won't be when he finds out this is all he's getting!!)

Hopefully, soon, I'll be able to do this:

And there will be none of this :
for awhile.....lol!!

I'm excited! If they tell me they're over crowded and to go home, I'm going to start doing jumping jacks right there in the middle of L&D!!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Good luck! The sex break is only 6 weeks unless you have a csection. I truly miss the baby days. It's been 5 yrs since I've had one but I've had FOUR and on ocassion, I wish I could have another.
but true! Are you going natural or accepting meds? Keep an open mind, no one gets a medal for going natural so if you don't end up doing it w/out meds...no worries. I had ONE natural and OMG the other three were so much more ENJOYABLE w/ an epi. Whatever you choose, stay strong and focused! The end result is wonderful.

I do want to caution you...not to scare you but, NEVER ever ever sleep with your baby in bed with you. In Ohio...in the last week TWO babies have died via suffocation by mom. The mom's had rolled too close and the babies died as a result. Just use common sense...if it feels wrong, it probably is.

Oh, and after my delivery...I was most excited about one thing...LAYING ON MY TUMMY!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
CONGRATS!

Praying for a quick and safe delivery!!!

Your heart will NEVER be the same after tomorrow!

Pictures ASAP please!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Oh MY GOD!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you as a family. Your life will change and all for the better. I wish you NO PAIN, a speedy recovery and of course a healthy baby.
What a wonderful journey you will begin tomorrow. ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
That is great news and really exciting. I was born on my Dad's birthday and my Mom was born on her Dad's birthday. It makes the birthday extra special!

You are embarking on the greatest adventure in the world. Hope all goes well for you, your husband and the baby.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Congrats! You won't believe how big your heart can swell with love when holding that beautiful little baby! Pics as soon as possible.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Best wishes for a healthy, smooth delivery. Is this your first? Just remember the daddy rule...it's his job to get up in the middle of the night and change the baby if you are breast feeding (or bottle feeding, for that matter).

I hope everything goes well and we can't wait to hear the details.......

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS! How exciting! TAKE CARE!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Congratulations!!! Oh your not gonna believe that you had so much love in you for this little one. I'm so excited for you!! Are you having a boy or a girl?

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
OMG!! That's wonderful!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts