Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Mummy telled us dat Hawoleen is coming. We does not know who he is but hope he bwings tweats!"

So the Halloween photo shoot started off well. Sophia was cooperative and let me take tons of pictures of her. Bailey on the other hand didn't want to participate and seemed very annoyed so I didn't get any individual shots of her. Maybe she didn't want to be a ladybug? LOL

Bee1.jpg
Bee2.jpg
BeeLady1.jpg
BeeLady3.jpg

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha! Those are adorable pics! I have to say those are two flat bugs in the last pic. :LOL:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:LOL: I love them :wub2: what cute outfits and pictures. Sophie is the proper little model. Had to laugh at Bailey's face though. :brownbag::eusa_hand:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
first thing that came to mind was the kindergarten song my grandkids use to sing
"Oh I got myself a baby bumble bee" do you remember that song?
what cut little bugs you have at your house:wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Ah how precious! I am glad they wore their hats for you! I have tried putting hoodies on my malts and they hate it. Thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:smrofl:Jennifer - those are so cute.:wub::wub:When I took a look at the second and third picture all I could think of was a flip book where you have a set of pictures and quickly fan the pages down. I could just see going from #2 to #3. They're up; they're down;they're up; they're down...:HistericalSmiley:Those are two cute little bugs for sure.

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
Oh, my gosh ... the pictures brought such big smiles and giggles my way! All of the pictures are priceless and adorable! Bailey and Sophie are the cutest little bugs!!! :wub::wub::wub: The last picture is so precious and cute!!! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
382 Posts
:LOL: That last photo is awesome! :HistericalSmiley:What adorable little bugs you have!:wub2:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts