Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these years I always thought Pipper was more human than dog until this afternoon. We were out in the backyard this afternoon and I caught him rolling in something and I went and looked to see what it was and it was a crunchy dead baby bird :w00t: Ewwwwww that's disgusting. Needless to say he went straight to the bathtub. My baby boy acted like a DOG! :mellow:

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
All these years I always thought Pipper was more human than dog until this afternoon. We were out in the backyard this afternoon and I caught him rolling in something and I went and looked to see what it was and it was a crunchy dead baby bird :w00t: Ewwwwww that's disgusting. Needless to say he went straight to the bathtub. My baby boy acted like a DOG! :mellow:

:smrofl: I am sorry but I could not help but laugh reading this. Thank you for that. I think the same way about my girl.

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Yuck! yes sometimes they do stuff to burst our bubble and we see the dog part of our babies LOL. Come to think of it I saw Jodi rolling in something earlier in the back yard, I just thought it was a bug or something. I never did check what it was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts