Premium Member
596 Posts
Beautiful

ahhhhh his custome does him no justice :wub: he is gorgeus

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is hard to believe such a cute face could be so bad. I guess it is a good thing he has me and my husband wrapped around his finger(or paw)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those wings look apart of him! Great pics!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:wub::wub: The only thing not angelic about Grayson are his devilish good looks. What a beauty he is.:smheat: That last photo is my favorite and should be in a frame in your living room. Or a great greeting card. He totally sells the angel look even if he had a little misstep or two. :innocent:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am planning to make a card out of the last pic. I know an older gentleman that just had a stroke. He loves to see pics of Gray. So I thought I would make him a get well card.I hope it brightens his day

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWWW, what a precious little angel :wub:. I just love those pictures of Grayson. He looks like he really does have angel wings.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
The wings look so realistic and he really looks like an angel :wub: sooooo adorable :wub: Happy Halloween little guy!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is beautiful!!!! Oh the pics are great! Gosh, he truly looks like a real angel, incredible pics. And he is so an angel :) Just has a unique way of showing it :) Beautiful pics.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
OMG!!! What darling pics of your sweet angel! :wub::wub::wub: Those pics made me realize that I'm absolutely obsessed with Malts with wings! Love, love, love!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh my word! I just love, love, love these pics!!! :chili::chili: That little Grayson is just adorable. I love his little wings.:wub: I could kiss his sweet wittle head all day long!:smootch:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts