Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Loved reading it. I used to train dogs about 8 years ago. Stopped because of crazy owners. She is really good at explaining things.

Experience Magic
http:itsmagicmaltese.com

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Good article...I am that Secret Service agent on alert but thought I was hiding that by loosely holding the leash.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good article...I am that Secret Service agent on alert but thought I was hiding that by loosely holding the leash.
lol, i am like that, too! but i try to hide it also by saying "puppy" in a high pitched happy voice when i see another dog.....:brownbag:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
lol, i am like that, too! but i try to hide it also by saying "puppy" in a high pitched happy voice when i see another dog.....:brownbag:

LOL yes we can turn into Minnie Mouse at times.
... yesterday I was holding a loose leash and almost had the words out of my mouth whispering... ("we made it past that lab without Jodi noticing him") when Jodi went nuts at the word "made".

He is much better overall thou bec I bring a really tempting treat with me, and he is quick obey at "sit" when they go by...even thou the arch enemy is still in his sight. Well sometimes this works, it depend on how quickly that other dog comes into view or how close it is.
It's a work in progress.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts