Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jasper got to go visit his Ranpaw at the bank today (my dad's name is Randy, so instead of 'grandpa', we made it 'Ranpaw'...tee hee). He loves to sit up in the executive chair and pretend like he's the boss. Of course, he IS the boss. Then he got to come and spend some time at mommy's work. He earns three treats a day and unlimited snuggles and kisses. Who am I kidding, he gets anything he wants anyway! He's soooo tired from his bath, so I let him have a break from putting away files. He's all snuggled up in the corner of my office snoozin' like a champ. What a fun (and exhausting) day. Thank goodness I'm off for the next week. We're both looking forward to sleeping late and watching movies on the Lifetime Movie Network.

Love to all!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh, he is so adorable!:wub: Enjoy your time off. Great pics!.(I like LMN, too. My DH calls it "victim of the week".:HistericalSmiley:)

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Toni, I see who runs your house:HistericalSmiley: Jasper you are adorable littleman:wub: I love the pictures.
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND, enjoy your week off

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Toni - just look at Jasper. I bet if he was running thing at the banks there would have been no need for bailouts. Everyone would be happy to pay their mortgages to him. He's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
17,453 Posts
Toni, send Jasper over to Greece---maybe he could get the books balanced on the entire country economy!
What a little doll! I would spoil him rotten if I were you!!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Toni -- since Jasper is now running the bank, please ask him if he will give me a BIG LOAN without collateral. :)

Jasper looks adorable. Enjoy your time off.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I love these pics! I especially love the first one where it looks like he's pondering something before signing it LOL! Thank you for sharing and enjoy the holidays with your sweet boy!
I know Edith. Don't you wish the real bankers had done that before giving out loans that they shouldn't have?:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
He is just adorable. I love a fluff that earns his keep:thumbsup: I love his haircut too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts