Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want you all to know what a blessing you have been to me this summer. I am a full time RVer and spend my summers at my brother inlaws ranch about 40 miles outside of Spokane Washington. Our skin kids live around the area so we get to see them and spend some great time with our grandkids. But as soon as the weather changes we pack up our RV and head for Arizona, we will be leaving on Tuesday so I wanted you all to know that I won't beable to see the posts until November. You all have been so supportive to me and all I went through in getting my little Matilda. I have been blessed by SM and want you all to know I will miss not getting on line and reading about all of you and your furbabies. I especially want to thank LadyM for helping me with my siggy, and to all who PMed me. Once we get settled I will get back to SM. Take care of yourselves. Paula and Matilda

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Have a great trip and take care!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Paula,
Good luck on your journey. I have enjoyed your posts and will look forward to catching up with you in November. Stay safe!
Susan

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Have a great trip! Be safe!!!!

Let us know how many pages of new posts there are after a month of being away!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.