Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
OMG Carina :bysmilie: -How can someone leave their dog in a car in this heat. :smpullhair: It was in the high 90s on Monday. They need to lock the guy in a car in the same temps and see how he does. So sad!!

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I don't get it,people know this.How can they not know it? It's hot when they get in ,how can they not know it's too hot for animals when it's too hot for them?!?!
I agree,lock him in the car until his brain explodes!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I can not comprehend how someone can let this happen. Every summer we hear this in the news. You would think by now a human being would
know better. :angry: Poor little fluff may you rest in peace.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Ugh... This is just so sad.. I wish more people had to ability to think about things! Otherwise, I don't know how someone with a brain could think that the pup would be okay...

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
This is so sad. :( There was a local canine police officer here who left his canine partner in the car and the dog died. I'll never forget the picture of the inside of that police car - the poor dog destroyed it trying to get out before it died from the heat. Just thinking about what that poor dog went through brings me to tears. There was some type of ac gadget that malfunctioned and the officer supposedly didn't know his partner was without the ac when he left him in the car. :(

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
This is so sad. :( There was a local canine police officer here who left his canine partner in the car and the dog died. I'll never forget the picture of the inside of that police car - the poor dog destroyed it trying to get out before it died from the heat. Just thinking about what that poor dog went through brings me to tears. There was some type of ac gadget that malfunctioned and the officer supposedly didn't know his partner was without the ac when he left him in the car. :(
I do know how dedicated the k-9 officers are to their dogs and mounted police to their horses. They view them as their partner in all ways and I truly believe that it must have been something malfunctioning and that the dog was often left with the a/c on. The officer must have been beside himself. Very sad.

But this guy in the news report was just stupid!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I just don't understand how anyone could think leaving their dog in a hot car is alright.
What a shame for that poor dog, how sad. :smcry:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
sorry but that son of a bitch was taking a swim prob cause he was hot n his dog was dying , when it is hot n humid what the **** is two inches of window opening gonna do ? soo freakin sad..

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Stupid, insane, crazy, nuts, irresponsible, sick, etc!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts