Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He is out! A little angst moment when they said they couldn't find him but a call to Edie took care of that. He is such a good little boy, never cried in the crate, never even trembled. Oh my, did he smell bad and he had some of the biggest fleas I have ever seen. But he was a sweetie and very patient as it took me over two hours to get him spruced up. He now smells sweet and I was able to get all the matts out without cutting! He needs a good cut but that will come later. I could do very little about his eye staining, just get the dried goop off, but it will grow out. Have I said what a GOOD boy he is? Hasn't barked yet. He is too skinny but he loved the girls and the girls loved him! Actually he loves Lily a little too much, kept trying to mount her:w00t:. But Lily will have none of that and Nadia actually played with him or tried to mount him:blink:. I think it was half and half, but I have never seen Nadia try to mount any dog and she usually does not play so it was great to see her play. So here he is, the first pic is of when they were bringing him to me at the shelter, the next two are front and back after cleaning. It was hard to get good pics of him, he is always on the go:wub:. I'll post pics of him with the girls in another post.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Gigi :cheer: Johnny's sprung. :chili::chili: He's so cute and looks so happy in that second picture. You did a great job on him. I think he'll be snapped up really quickly. He just looks like the most loveable dude in the world. Sounds like he's trying to put some lovin' on your girls too :blink:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili: He is such a cutie :chili:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Yipeeeee!!!! :chili::chili:

Thanks so much, Gigi!!! See you in a couple of hours!!

Love ya girlfriend :aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
What a good looking little guy. Makes me wonder how anyone could just give him up.

You guys are angels, malt angels.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
It takes a very special person to go out of their way to help a poor little fluff that needs a new start in life, Thank you for being that person with a giving and loving heart. God Bless you
Johnny life is just starting for you littleman:wub:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts