·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
go go Heini!! :chili::chili:

I really enjoyed the video! especially the part where he stopped for a little treat :) *crunch crunch* and then continued on with his march across the antarctis...

thank you for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Awww that is so cute! What a tough little guy he is out there in the snow!

It sounded and looked so windy! He is a sweetheart for sure!:wub:

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Ohhh, my feet have icicles on them just thinking about Heini's little cold wet feet. And, the wind, on my gosh! Makes me cold just thinking about being out in it.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
He has such a wonderful life with you...what adventures!!!! But looks like he needs some booties to go with the warm jacket... dang that looks cold

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Brrrrrr:w00t: Heini, you're making me feel cold. You are such an adventure seeker that no weather will keep you from your appointed rounds. :chili: Very cute Becky.:wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Heini you are so brave! Were those the abominable snowman's footprints you were following? :LOL: Stay warm and dry!~

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, Heini Sweetie ... it looks like it is freezing out there! You are such a brave and adventurous little man! Please tell your Mommy that I love your video. :tender:

Heini, I want to kiss your sweet nose and give you lots of warm cuddles and hugs.:wub::wub::wub:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts