4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, it was not easy, but fun!

here we go:

:aktion033:

·
Registered
847 Posts
LOL...what a cute video! I like how you showed the whole process and not just the end result. It's really helpful to see how it all works! He's a smart boy, though, he got it all in one sitting?!

I love his little expressions throughout, like he's really trying to figure out "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME...?"

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:So cute,but now you're trained a sock thief! :HistericalSmiley:You'll be laying on the couch for a nap and awaken to a chill running over your feet... the sock thief will have struck ,only evidence left behind...dead socks...:w00t:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Heini, you are just learning new things everyday! Taking Mommy's socks off!!! That is a neat trick!!! Love you Heini!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Heini is very smart, yes he is, yes he is. Next year he will file my taxes. Does he prefer treats, paper or plastic?
definately stinkie-treats.

Nikki says, "Welcome to the sock thief club."
:aktion033::aktion033: how sweet!

That is so cute! He is one smart klein Hund!
oh yes, ein kluger kleiner hund :hugging:

Oh Heini, you are just learning new things everyday! Taking Mommy's socks off!!! That is a neat trick!!! Love you Heini!!!!

when we have some spare time, or the weather is bad, or I do not feel well to walk around outside, we use this time to practice things, tricks, or games or things, that wears heini out, so he is happy even if we are not on adventure tour :innocent:

:HistericalSmiley:So cute,but now you're trained a sock thief! :HistericalSmiley:You'll be laying on the couch for a nap and awaken to a chill running over your feet... the sock thief will have struck ,only evidence left behind...dead socks...:w00t:

hahahaaaaa.... I wuld laugh until I cry if I woke up and heini stole my sock :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Bless his sweet heart. Oh what a good boy!!!! Oh and a smart one. Just love you both!!!

thank you very much :wub:

It's really helpful to see how it all works! He's a smart boy, though, he got it all in one sitting?!

I love his little expressions throughout, like he's really trying to figure out "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME...?"

thank you!
we practiced it two days before for about each 5 minutes, and my little trick was to put a piece of cooked chicken in the top of my sock :blush::w00t:

this morning when I wanted to film it, he was like 'haehhh? we never practiced this before????"
so alltogehter we took about 20 minutes to get the trick right.

what really did it, were the little peanut-treats he had in our parcel from debbie :blush: he LOVES them.

my goal is, that heini will be able to take of nana & gramps socks. I think the will love that

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
My first delight was hearing Heini bark for the first time!! And to hear you melodic voice was special, too, Becky.

NOW, on to the sock thief. Bonnie has just one thing to say to Heini:

They may not be as stinkie as our stinkie treats, but they are pretty good to chomp on, aren't they??

·
Registered
98 Posts
Heini is such an adorable baby. I just aquired a little blind maltese puppy. She is so cute and gets around very well. I see you live in Garmish. That is one beautiful place. I spent 6 yrs all together in Germany when my dad was stationed there- 3 yrs in Munich and the other 3 yrs in Mannheim. I hope to go back to visit one day.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
You surely can tell Heini is devoted to pleasing you. :)
Way to go, Heini!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Heini is so talented and smart, Becky! I enjoyed the video very much and so did Ullana, too!
She got really nervous and excited when she heard Heini barking!!! :w00t:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts