1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
goat: "hae? what's that little white goat boy doing there??"
*wee wee sniff wee wee*

THAT I can't :blink: *baaeehhh*

because that little raascal went on the street permanently...

I brought him back to the farmer, his family did not miss him yet *munch crunch*

and the horsie family behind my house has their baby now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
You always have some of the coolest pictures to share!

How nice of you to return the goat to it's family and share the pictures with us! :D

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You always have some of the coolest pictures to share!

How nice of you to return the goat to it's family and share the pictures with us! :D
thank you :wub:

Heini does not seem at all interested in the baby goat!!
it was so funny, heini did not want to go close to the goat, he knew straight away it's no dog.
but still he was happy that the goat 'walked' a bit with him, he kept looking if he is coming or not.

then he watched me very conentrated while I was feeding the goat with grass and brought him back. he just sat there and watched, my little sweetheart :chili:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Look at you Heini...very cool dude. I can imagine what my silly dogs would be doing if they saw a goat walking around :blink: The yappers woiuld be in full bark mode......and Abbey would want to tear him apart for sure!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ahhh, such sweet pictures, just love them. I want to ask you something, from looking at some of the pics, even though the horses are in a field, it looks like the city. Are farm animals allowed? Over here, they will not allow it within a town or city. I think it is so cool~~~I would love to have the black and white speckled hens with the bright red beaks in a pen in my backyard. Love to have fresh eggs everyday. I would have to live out in the country over here to do that!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
In time they may become great friends. :) Darling pics. How nice you have so many different animals around to enjoy watching grow up.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
So cute!! i've had little baby goats jumping all over me like puppies, they are adorable. I love the little foal too.
I think Jodi would try to play with that little goat. Heini is always a little gentleman.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
LOOOOOOOOL I didn't expect to see a goat .. I thought a big dog at first glance before reading :D thanks for the giggles. I am also surprised that Heini boy didn't seem interested in the goat. I am sure that if it was one of the monsters, they will go nuts!!!!

awwh i loooooooooooooooooooove the family of horsies too

so cute creatures you have in these photos. Thanks for sharing

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Heini, nice to see you again, little explorer boy!
I think he's asking himself why these goat is smelling so strange, LOL!

Very sweet pics, Becky! Thanks so much for sharing!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts