Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want to stick to my promise to post more pictures again, so here come some from today :innocent:

mom fell in sheepsh*** and lost her mp3-player. what a day, but for me..I had a GREAT time :chili:
here some pictures for you

let's go

I am small :blush:

good that they put the leaves together, I can water them better!

mom, is that lady on the way to a parade? :unsure:

little heini infront of the biggest mountain germanys

cool huh?

who are those guys at the back there?

could I be a sheep too?

well not really...

hey friends :aktion033:

and who are you guys?

mom, I think they don't like me!

hey sweetie, shall we go out tonight?

and home we go...

byebye & woof
HEINI

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
aww, Becky - you are true to your word! Love the pictures and now Heini has a date with a sheep!!!! :HistericalSmiley: Hope you're feeling better.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
TOTALLY loved these :aktion033::wub:

Heini boy, you are too cool in your walks :chili:

and seem soo friendly with sheep - Gee, if that was one of my two, they would react to it the same way they do when seeing cats they don't know :blink:

Thanks so much for sharing, Becky

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Becky, I'm so glad your back to posting Heini pictures. I really missed you guys.:wub:
Great pictures! I always love going along with you and Heini on your walks. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer: A HEINI ADVENTURE :chili::chili: So good to see the world through Heini's eyes again. I needed that:) Love those shots. Little Heini and those big mountains and those adorable little sheep (sigh).They are so sweet. Heini - I'd stay away from anyone who had horns and didn't look friendly. :thumbsup: Sorry mom had a little misstep :eek2_gelb2::yucky: You didn't lost your mp3 in the sheep do do, did you Becky? :blink: No tunes are worth that extraction. :w00t:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I really enjoyed going on Heini's walk! Thank you sooo much for sharing with us, Becky :) the little lamb is so tiny! he/she was almost the same size as Heini hahaha I think Heini could pass for a lamb if he wanted to :innocent:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry mom had a little misstep :eek2_gelb2::yucky: You didn't lost your mp3 in the sheep do do, did you Becky? :blink: No tunes are worth that extraction. :w00t:
well to be honest....I have no idea. i went back all the way and looked even in the sheeppoo :blush: nothing. I guess if I HAD lost it there, noone would have picked it up and it would have still been there. again NO tune would be worth poking around in that pile *g*

thank you for the lovely comments on heini.
yes the baby sheep are soooo sweet. I guess they will end on a plate for christmas :(

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:cheer: :chili::chili:Yaaay, more Heini Adventures!!!! :cheer: :chili::chili: Well, Heini, it looks like just the perfect day there! What a fun day you had....the baby sheep are so cute, but, not as you cute as YOU. :wub::wub: Loved seeing all the farm animals. Cody, Mandy, and Josey get to see farm animals when they visit their gwampa on the farm. Mandy and Cody bark at the cows. They think they are really big dogs. :HistericalSmiley:Tell mommy, sorry about her MP3 player. :(

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I love heini adventures. Lilly would love to go visit Heini and see the beautiful country. (I would love to visit too)

Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
There's my boy:smootch::heart: you look like you have had a very nice day Heini, you met new buddies and got to smell all the stinky things:w00t: what a happy day you have had.:chili: I love little lambs and goats:wub:
Becky you don't think a goat ate your mp3 player:w00t:, I can see it now a toot with music:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Becky you don't think a goat ate your mp3 player:w00t:, I can see it now a toot with music:HistericalSmiley:
:blink: well goat Do eat things, don't they?!

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
thinking about it, and looking at the pictures again carefully makes me think twice!

oh dear, I hope he has no belly ache 2night:blush:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:chili::chili:Oh I love Heini adventures!! :chili::chili:I feel like I was there with you Heini. Looks like you had a beautiful day. The scenery is awesome. Thanks for sharing Heini with us Becky!!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I just love Heini adventures! Your pictures are beautiful, you should make them into postcards, and sell them in the local gift shops. He makes every place look like so much fun (goats & all)

Barb & Twinkie

1 - 20 of 39 Posts