Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

hello all! MOlly and I are new partners.

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  ilove_d&m 
#1 ·
:D hello Maltese Parents! Molly and I are new, I've never had a Maltese before, and feel as tho I've missed the best until now. She's 4 months old, and just adorable, but of course you know that. I'm so relieved to see the same problems out there, the training, and tear stains. She's a wonderful puppy when it comes to her daily grooming. She and I relax in the evening together, just quietly, and she lets me brush her ALL over. My pekenese is no where so cooperative! Along with Molly, and Piper the Peke, I have a six year old daughter, who is as gentle as can be with her. I've read that children are not good with these little dogs, but Amy is so sweet with her. I've been widowed since the fall of 2001, and this is a rough time of year for us. Molly helps with the loving!!

#2 ·
Hi and welcome! :D I am sorry to hear about the loss of your husband that has to be so difficult for you and your daughter. These lil' guys are wonderful! Caesar is our first maltese too, and I think we will always have one now! Would really like more right now, but not enough room in our apt with the 2 cats too. :D That is great your daughter is so gentle with Molly. These lil puppys are so much like babys. My sister-in-law is 6 (My husbands only sybling), and she will just baby Caesar like crazy, but then she can turn around and not be so sweet especially when he gets a hold of her slipper.
I am glad you found this site, its very helpful and friendly!

#3 ·
Welcome to you and your family. I am also sorry for your loss, Molly will continue to bring joy to your family for many years!

Tiki (he is 2 years old) is also our first malt.... we will never have another breed and I can't wait until I can afford a little sister for him

You have found the best Maltese site on the net; we are glad to have you.

Be sure to post a picture of Molly soon!

Judi

#5 ·
Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your loss...
Must be really hard on you and your daughter. She is so young.

Brinkley is our first Maltese too, and I cannot WAIT to be able to get another one!!! I will never be without one again!

I also have young children...4 and 7...he is fine with them...he of course has his cranky moments...but these are getting to be less often as he realizes that he cannot growl/snap at the kids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.