Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am so happy to be here, can you tell
Well id like to introduce myself, my name is Rosie and i will be getting my maltese in about 2 weeks so im really excited, i have been reading this board since i found it and i just love it, you are all so nice and so helpful, you all share so much information which is so great you all deserve a big
. Ok i havent found a name for my new baby girl, im thinking Baby, but im open to any ones suggestions please I HAVE NO CLUE
. Also i think im sure i know alot about maltese, but im always looking for more information so if any of you wanna tell me anything go ahead please.
I already have almost all her grooming supplies i just need those scissor type tweezers to get the hair out of her ears and the bluette whitener that i heard on here, and something to help clean the tears too, otherwise i think im all set :D But please anyone have any information you think i need please tell me i need alot first time maltese owner
So thank you very much to everyone.
Rosie

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hey Rosie,
Glad to have you here. Where are you from? Bet you're really excited about your new puppy. Have you seen her? How old will she be when she comes to her new home? We love to hear all the stories so write with details. Oh, and we love photos, too!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for the welcoming. First of all i live in CA and im getting my new baby from a breeder in Iowa and i have seen her in pictures but my friend over there has seen her in person and her parents and where they live and all that good stuff :D . So im happy and very excited in her coming home. Since i just joined this group i have no clue how to add a picture of her
help me out here i would love post pictures of her

Rosie

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I'm new too!! Isn't this just an awesome site? An everyone is so friendly and sooo knowledgeable. (sp!)? Ruby Jean and I are glad to meet you-and am looking forward to hearing about your new baby!!!! (I need to check into the picture thing also so I can put Ruby Jeans picture up!!)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome!! I too, along with several others, are "Momma's in waiting". You'll find valuable advice and great places to shop here!! Our "Sisse" will be coming home next Wednesday!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
You and your baby will love it here!! You for the great info, friendship and support, she for all the things she will benefit from. As for names, my furbaby is named "Beastie", so I doubt if I'm the person you'd get hints/help from.

Please let us know about your progress in finding a name.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you! We can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from me and Tessa! Baby is a cute name... but you know what? When you get her and you play with her, she might do something that makes you think of a name suddenly. It happens that way sometimes. I know how you feel. When I was waiting for Tessa, I thought I would burst with anticipation. It will be the best day of your life when you finally hold her. I'm very happy for you. : ) : ) : )

·
Registered
660 Posts
:D

Hope you find the perfect name, by the way they are like babies, lol. I would look at all the names and then find one that fits her. Hope your new baby is home with you soon. And all the moms in waiting your pups will be home before you know it. If you want to feel better I have to wait until October, depressing. Please post photo's soon I love them!

http://www.puppy-names.com/contact.html

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by maltlover@Feb 3 2005, 01:14 AM
Hello everyone. I am so happy to be here, can you tell 
  Well id like to introduce myself, my name is Rosie and i will be getting my maltese in about 2 weeks so im really excited, i have been reading this board since i found it and i just love it, you are all so nice and so helpful, you all share so much information which is so great you all deserve a big 
. Ok i havent found a name for my new baby girl, im thinking Baby, but im open to any ones suggestions please I HAVE NO CLUE 
. Also i think im sure i know alot about maltese, but im always looking for more information so if any of you wanna tell me anything go ahead please.
  I already have almost all her grooming supplies i just need those scissor type tweezers to get the hair out of her ears and the bluette whitener that i heard on here, and something to help clean the tears too, otherwise i think im all set  :D But please anyone have any information you think i need please tell me i need alot first time maltese owner 
So thank you very much to everyone.
Rosie
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33083
[/QUOTE]
....You learn as you go ,,,sounds like ure doing pretty good!!!
Big drools from Schatzi!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I forgot to say this earlier - I'm a big fan of names that mean something to you. You know, favorite movie, favorite book, fav. TV show, a name that you've heard that you always really loved, etc.

Our Bichon is Jolie. Its a French word for "pretty". I knew someone with that name and always thought that I'd love to use it. Sadie is because my daughter is a huge Beatles fan and named her for the song "Sexy Sadie". Sassy is because she was at the breeders until she was 6 months (being evaluated for show) and I liked the name, it went well with Sadie, and I hated to change it.

We have a friend who names all their dogs after presidents: Ike, Grant, Johnson, Jefferson, etc. Another friend is a huge fan of "To Kill a Mockingbird" and their Golden is Scout. Someone else is a big "Friends" fan and their Jack Russell is Chandler Bing. Maybe you'll have a connection to a name by thinking about what you like.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hello and welcome.I know the feeling of waitting for your baby to arrive.I had to wait 3 months (12 weeks) for Rudy to get big enough.He was worth the wait!I love him so much
and he has added such joy to my life.I'm excited for you.The name thing is something that I feel you have to wait and get to know her.I had 10 adorable names picked out and was sure that I would use one of them but after I had my baby for a day I went with something entirely different.None of the names fit him.He was such a little thing but had so much spunk.I named him Rudy after the Notre Dame guy that was determaned to play football inspite of his size.(Small body,Big attude).She'll earn her name :D Good luck and we'll be looking for the pictures.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome!
You will love it here and find wonderful advice. Many friendships are here to be formed. Congradulations on your new baby, can't wait to see pics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts